New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Whiskey 3 scopes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just got a catalog today which lists a Sig Sauer Whisky3 4x12x50 scope with a Illuminated Hellfire Quadplex scope on sale for 230.00$. Sounds like a great deal, too good to be true (and in my experience such deals are rarely true). I am looking for a scope for a 264 Win. Mag rifle for deer hunting and target shooting. I sometimes practice up to 400 yards but in reality I will probably never attempt a hunting shot at that difference. If anyone has any knowledge of this scope I would love to hear your opinion of it, good or bad. Thanks.

One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
Not that specific scope, but I've had experience with 3 or 4 of their 3-9x40 models and found them to be excellent. They're perhaps better than their counterparts in the price range. I bought them for my groomsmen as a gift and 2 of those guys took deer a month or so later without issue. I even mounted and helped sight them both in. No complaints. I would expect their other models to be in the same league. I say go for it.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your I put. Sounds like a bargain, which I need right now all things considered. Will let you know.