Find
Notify
Tools

Leupold 1-4x20 VX-II Scandinavian?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hello,

I was browsing some on-line stores, looking up the prices of Leupold Low power variables and came across this :

quote:
This is the Scandinavian version of the normal 1-4x20 VX-II riflescope, which has two primary differences; the various attributes are denoted in metric rather than English measurements, and the minimum maintube diameter is 30mm rather than the smaller 1" American standard

Leupold 1-4x20 VX-II Scandinavian

I never heard of this scope and it isn´t listed in Leupold´s web page.

Is this real ? Anyone seen or used one of tis scopes ?

Cheer´s

Posts: 152 | Location: Portugal | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look at the Leupold Europeans in their catalog. Clicks are not in quarter inch increments either.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nsiro:
Hello,

I was browsing some on-line stores, looking up the prices of Leupold Low power variables and came across this :

quote:
This is the Scandinavian version of the normal 1-4x20 VX-II riflescope, which has two primary differences; the various attributes are denoted in metric rather than English measurements, and the minimum maintube diameter is 30mm rather than the smaller 1" American standard

Leupold 1-4x20 VX-II Scandinavian

I never heard of this scope and it isn´t listed in Leupold´s web page.

Is this real ? Anyone seen or used one of tis scopes ?

Cheer´s

I have one on a Serengeti built Montana Arms action in 376 Steyr that I took to Africa last year. I bought it from Midway in Columbia Mo. They had three different models on a special. I wish I had also bought one of the other models

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is just a follow-up from my last reply. MIDSOUTH SHOOTING SUPPLY COMPANY along with a company on this web site have the 30mm Leupold European scopes. The following scopes 2x7x33mm.
3x9x40mm
3x9x50mm
4x12x40mm
All come with a Duplex or #4 Reticle and are priced from $370 to $480.

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So the Leupold European line is the VX-II with a 30mm tube ?

Thank you for your answers.

Cheers,
Nsiro

Posts: 152 | Location: Portugal | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote