New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pentax DCF SP Binos
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anyone got experience with the Pentax DCF SP binos?

Danny Boy

Posts: 157 | Location: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: 09 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cummins cowboy
posted Hide Post
geat binoc for the money, the obj covers work the best out of anything. great eyerelief, a suberb binoc in every way, you have to spend over 700 to get any better and that is a very small margin better

in times when one needs a rifle, he tends to need it very badly.....PHC

Posts: 1755 | Location: slc Ut | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a pair, they are pretty good. The next step up was several hundred dollars more. These are clear, do a pretty good job for the money. I got a great deal from cameraland in NY, lowest price by far.

Posts: 353 | Location: Georgia USA | Registered: 29 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a pair I have been using since late 2004 and I love them, they also have come down in price quite a bit. Cameraland in NY was selling them cheap on teh 24 hourcampfire.

Posts: 475 | Location: Moncton, New Brunswick | Registered: 30 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Eagleoptics.ca has the the SP 8x43 for Ca$599. Is that a good price? It beats having it imported and pay taxes on otp.

Danny Boy

Posts: 157 | Location: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: 09 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cummins cowboy
posted Hide Post
no $599 is actually a terrible price, go over to the optic forum on the 24 hr campfire board, doug from cameraland can hook you up for that particular binocular for around $400

in times when one needs a rifle, he tends to need it very badly.....PHC

Posts: 1755 | Location: slc Ut | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote