Find
Notify
Tools

Observation on theopticzone.com
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of tarbe
posted
I placed an order online at about 2000 Sunday night. I had an email by noon Monday telling me it was shipped.

Price was competitive with the best out there on the net, too.

Not too shabby Smiler

0351 USMC

Posts: 1531 | Location: Romance, Missouri | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I ordered a scope from the optic zone on a Thursday morning my time and it arrived Tuesday Morning my time. Pretty good as I am in Australia. thumb

Posts: 91 | Location: Brisbane, Australia. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the positive feedback.

Posts: 750 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just wish you could ship to Canada Frowner

Posts: 41 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 21 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Which optic did each of you guys purchase? I'm curious. I am thinking Leupold Mark IV LRT in the 8.25-25X flavor for my 300WSM rig...

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JumperPlains,

We do ship to Canada, as long as all the necessary paperwork is completed. We ship all the time.

posted Hide Post
I've bought a couple of scopes from them, and they are wonderful people. The best.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I buy all of my optics from Jon. Very helpful, great prices, good selection, and prompt shipping. Everything I look for when purchasing anything online.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, Jon!

Do you carry Badger rings and bases? I use the lugged bases for clip slotted Remington’s and they are hard to get without a long wait sometimes.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry Rick, none of our distributors carries the Badger line. Sorry I could not help you out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Jackoviak:
Sorry Rick, none of our distributors carries the Badger line. Sorry I could not help you out.

Have you considered contacting Badger to get a direct supply from them?

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote