Find
Notify
Tools

Optics Trade In?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted
Anyone know of any companies that accept optics on trade towards new optics? I have a few rifle scopes and a pair of binoculars I'd be interested in getting rid of to get a new pair of EL Swarovski's.

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
SWFA has a trade-in program. I've never used it, so can't speak of any first-hand experience with it.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You'll be much better off simply listing them here on AR's "classifieds" page. If you try to trade them, the retailer will have to shave what he allows you on them way down in order to leave room for a reasonable margin. Price them right in the AR classifieds and AR readers will snap them up. And you won't lose a big chunk of what they sell for to fees like with eBay or Gunbroker.

Posts: 13232 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We accept trade in's. Please give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss this

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3646 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Doug-

thanks for pointing that out. I had no idea you guys did that!

With CLNY having this program, you are all set. These guys are simply the best...

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Thanks Doug I'll call y'all this upcoming week

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
I didn't know ya'll at camaraland would trade either. That is great news!

You could post here also; might be just what someone is looking for.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3646 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote