New
Find
Notify
Tools

Element Optics Riflescopes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

We have added Element Optics Riflescopes to our line of offerings. SHOT Show may have been canceled but we still managed to get together with the Element Riflescope rep and see what they had and we were very impressed.

"Element Optics is a team of passionate, skillful professional shooters who design and manufacture premium quality riflescopes and optics. Decades of personal experience competing as professional shooters have provided us with unique insights into what the modern sport of shooting requires. We understand the intricacies of different shooting disciplines, from benchrest and PRS/NRL to long range hunting and airgunning.

With a design team hailing from Sweden, South Africa and the USA, we bring together top international skills and expertise to create the very best optics money can buy. We provide the sporting, hunting and competition rifle industry with top quality products, designed to be compatible with both airguns and firearms.

Element Optics designs and manufactures premium quality riflescopes and optics. Backed by a team of professional shooters and hunters, we proudly bring you top quality products designed to be compatible with airguns and firearms. Each product undergoes the toughest controls and proudly bears a test card to prove it, as well as a Platinum Lifetime Warranty."

They only offer a dozen different scopes, in both FFP & SFP from $399.99 - $1,499.99. We feel this is a great addition to our line up and are confident you will feel this way too. This is not one of the "we have a suitcase full of $$$ and went to the Pacific Rim and started a new brand" company. Element Optics is part of FX Airguns, which is a well established company.

We’ve designed the HELIX in a way that puts the important things first: clear glass, smart reticles, innovative features and a turret system superior to other products in the same price class. The turret system has been upgraded from your stock-standard sporting optic to feature stainless steel internals for resistance against wear-and-tear when dialling regularly – something that modern shooting disciplines require. The tool-free turrets and zero-stop mechanism give you high end features without breaking the bank, and the First Focal Plane reticle ensures precise reticle calibration at all magnifications. We’ve introduced quality control checks to give you peace of mind when taking that 1000 yard shot, and if something goes wrong, our Platinum Lifetime Warranty has you covered!

Helix 6-24x50 SFP - APR-1C MRAD #50040

Helix 6-24x50 SFP - EHR-1C MOA #50042

Meet the Game Changer: The TITAN. Like the Helix, the Titan puts your money where it matters, with precision-engineered internals and a turret system superior to other products in the same price class. To make things even better, we’ve gone one step ahead and given the Titan a 34mm tube and ED glass. The 34mm tube allows for a greater elevation/windage range when dialing for those extreme distance shots, and the 56mm Objective lens with ED glass provides you with an ultra-sharp, clear image with a large field of view. The turret system has been upgraded from your stock-standard sporting optic to feature stainless steel internals for resistance against wear-and-tear when dialling regularly – something that modern shooting disciplines require. The tool-free turrets and zero-stop mechanism give you high end features without breaking the bank, and the First Focal Plane reticle means the reticle subtensions remain true at any magnification. We’ve introduced quality control checks to give you peace of mind when taking that 1000 yard shot, and if something goes wrong, our Platinum Lifetime Warranty has you covered!

Titan 5-25x56 FFP - APR-1C MRAD #50020

Titan 5-25x56 FFP - APR-1D MRAD #50021

Titan 5-25x56 FFP - EHR-1C MOA #50022

Titan 5-25x56 FFP - EHR-2D MOA #50023

The word “NEXUS” means “focal point”, and that is what this model is to the ELEMENT OPTICS range. The Nexus combines intuitive features like tool-free tactical turrets, zero stop and a removable throw lever with precision engineering to bring you the ultimate 30mm riflescope. A variety of different reticle designs in both MOA and MRAD cater to all shooters: simplified options are easy on the eye, while more complex designs allow experienced shooters to hold off with precision. Our design team of global competition winners & hunters understands optics, and have introduced strict quality control measures to ensure perfect operation under testing conditions. There’s a reason for the price tag: We’ve held nothing back, selecting only the very best materials, engineering teams, assembly procedures and technical inspections – and you’ll realize that the moment you pick it up. Need something that ticks all the boxes? Look no further than our flagship, the NEXUS.

Nexus 5-20x50 FFP - APR-1C MRAD #50001

Nexus 5-20x50 FFP - APR-1D MRAD #50002

Nexus 5-20x50 FFP - EHR-1C MOA #50003

Nexus 5-20x50 FFP - EHR-1D MOA #50004

Check Out Their Reticles Here

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 Smiler

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3645 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most of these scopes are manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party.
After all the world has just experienced, why would anyone promote, sell and especially purchase items manufactured by the CCP?
The CCP openly states they are about World dominance and the elimination of personal freedoms. We have many options for Sports Optics that we don’t have to purchase sports optics from the CCP. At this time we still have to purchase many items from the Communist Chinese Party, Sport Optics is not one of them.
The last thing I want to look at when I am out enjoying my personal freedoms (read hunting)is a badge on my sports optics saying Made In China - CCP. The Communist Chinese want to eliminate our way of life and our personal freedoms!
Why would anyone want to support the CCP?

Posts: 673 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
My Nexus is "Made in Japan", so what is the point?

Posts: 2074 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jiri:

Because.....If you read my post I said Most of Element’s scopes....do a little research MOST of Element’s optics are made by the Chinese Communist Party.
Pretty true with a lot of optics companies being pushed by retailers today. A company has one line made in Japan or Portugal and the rest of their line is made in China. Element is a primarily Chinese Communist Party manufactured company.
I personally am only purchasing Chinese made products where I do not have a choice. Plenty of non Chinese options in Sports Optics.

Posts: 673 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4WD:
quote:
Originally posted by Jiri:

Because.....If you read my post I said Most of Element’s scopes....do a little research MOST of Element’s optics are made by the Chinese Communist Party.
Pretty true with a lot of optics companies being pushed by retailers today. A company has one line made in Japan or Portugal and the rest of their line is made in China. Element is a primarily Chinese Communist Party manufactured company.
I personally am only purchasing Chinese made products where I do not have a choice. Plenty of non Chinese options in Sports Optics.

While I can understand you may not like anything made in China I can say sadly a lot of the stuff made in the USA is now crap too, as poorly made as some stuff coming out of third world countries, but what is the point you seem to want to make about the Chinese Communist Party? It is nothing new in most countries of the world to have companies own or partly owned by governments.

Our national airline is 52% owned by our government albeit it is a first world western democracy government and I'm sure there are many companies in the USA who have government or political party shareholding. I'm sure there are many round the world who would have had misgivings dealing with companies that your recently ex president had a hand in just as you seem to have with Chinese Communist Party involvement.

The Chinese have learnt to make stuff to price points. If the consumer wants cheap that is what they will make for you. If you want conventional weapons, nuclear weapons or rockets to take you to the moon as good or better than the USA then they'll make that for you too. You'll just have to pay the same as you would in the States. You want cheap from the states you'll get crap but it still won't be cheap.

Posts: 3849 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jiri and Eagle,
The Chinese Communist Party is not our friend .
The CCP openly states their goal is world domination and the end of democracy and the free world.
You both sound like you have already surrendered to the Cheap CCP sponsored subsidizes goods. Do you have children?
The CCP lies, cheats and steals in everything they are involved in.
The CCP is a threat to our national security , our livelihood , and our democracy.
Just look at your neighbor in Australia. I was in AU for a month in 2018. During that short time I was there ,one of Australia’s TOP party members was sentenced to prison for accepting bribes by the CCP. Another pretty eye opening headline was the CCP had taken over the majority control of the Australian pork industry.
Here in the USA the Chinese have infiltrated the top intellectual universities. M.I.T. and Harvard , just recently caught CCP spies who were on staff at these universities stealing intellectual property.
Every dollar or foreign currency given to the CCP is used to strengthen their military and communist regime.
The CCP have a stranglehold on Africa and are raping, stealing and polluting the wilderness. Same in South America.
The CCP is a bunch of evil thugs and anyone willingly supporting them is Un American .
Some things we are dependent upon purchasing from the CCP at this time, Sport Optics is not one of them. Purposely buying and selling ANY CCP manufactured product in America where you have a choice is unpatriotic .
Have you had your heads in the sand this past year?
I have many Chinese friends, they are proud people and proud of their country . But they hate the CCP. I have made four extensive trips to Shanghai and Beijing in the past three years .
If you enjoy your freedoms you may want to pay more attention.

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
4WD I felt you were making an unjustified attach on Doug. Corruption, bribery, world dominance, you need to look to your own country for that as well especially when it was being led by that idiot you had installed as President, thankfully got rid of him now.
FYI yes I do have children and bought a pair of Leupold BX-1 McKenzie binoculars for our third son to take up hunting, RRP here is NZ$550, work that out into US$, not cheap but low and behold Made in China proudly emblazened underneath them. They get good reviews online.
You all going to stop purchasing Leupold and castigate that company for supporting the CCP????

Posts: 3849 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have bought items from Doug but sure would feel better about it if he changed his business model and advertising practices. I will continue to, but not anything from China!

It goes for EuroOptic and Midway too!!
I just find it offensive to see this Chinese made stuff being glorified and pushed on here and other sights that I follow.

I think more people need to read more about the dark side of giving your money to the CCP. I find it offensive and anti American and against democracy and the free world.
Anyone buying/selling these items that are used in one of our greatest freedoms (Hunting) from the CCP (who is against hunting and all personal freedoms ) in my opinion is a hypocrite.

Doug has had several opportunities to give his reasons for promoting and pushing these Chinese made Sport Optic’s.I would entertain Doug’s response.

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
You have been a little quiet on Leupold, how many of their products do you own?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
You have been a little quiet on Leupold, how many of their products do you own?

I think it sucks that Leupold has some of their binos made in China. Zeiss has a line of binos that have some of their models that are made in China too! I have purchased a pair of Zeiss Binos in that line but the model I researched and purchased is made in Japan!
Regarding rifle scopes I am primarily a S&B user, I also have some Leica a Zeiss and a few Leupolds. None of which are made in China!
If you do your research you do not need to purchase the Chinese communist B.S.!
If enough people refrain from buying the CCP made items in a manufacturers line up the crap will go away.
Sounds like from your comments you have a soft spot for the CCP over America? That amazes me.

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounds like from your comments you have a soft spot for the CCP over America? That amazes me.

No I don't but if you live in glass houses be careful what you say. Apart from many things China does have an appalling human rights record but then the USA has not been too crash hot in this regard lately either. As I said earlier you accuse the CCP of corruption, bribery, dominance etc, you only need to look to your own country for plenty of that. What did Trump do, unilaterally cancel world trade agreements, build a wall, your police at times seem to be out of control and a law unto themselves. You even had a small dose of insurrection within your government a few weeks back and warnings that it is not over. Take a look in the mirror.

I guess I'm just a realist. We have to deal with other countries who we may not agree with their politics but they need us and we need them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:

No I don't but if you live in glass houses be careful what you say. Apart from many things China does have an appalling human rights record but then the USA has not been too crash hot in this regard lately either. As I said earlier you accuse the CCP of corruption, bribery, dominance etc, you only need to look to your own country for plenty of that. What did Trump do, unilaterally cancel world trade agreements, build a wall, your police at times seem to be out of control and a law unto themselves. You even had a small dose of insurrection within your government a few weeks back and warnings that it is not over. Take a look in the mirror.

I guess I'm just a realist. We have to deal with other countries who we may not agree with their politics but they need us and we need them.

Wow, you are comparing the USA to China. Probably a good place to leave this conversation. Communist China already has its hooks in your neighbor. You do not fear the CCP, tell your kids that in twenty years.And yeah, what about your recent gun freedoms? Freedoms and democracy can leave you pretty fast if you don’t pay attention now. Sounds like life is not good in NZ. Americans fault?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Doug has had several opportunities to give his reasons for promoting and pushing these Chinese made Sport Optic’s.I would entertain Doug’s response.

Here's what I have to say, outside of I'd prefer if you did not use my optics posts for your own political venting arena.

Our business has been family owned and operated since 1957. My Pop was in the industry since the late 40's. When he started it was frowned upon to carry products made in Japan (there was a town in Japan named Usa that had optics plants and they stamped their stuff Made in Usa) as well as made in Germany.
We sell Binoculars, Riflescopes, Spotting Scopes, Rangefinders, Cameras, Tripods, etc.
If we stopped carrying products made in China or with sourced from China parts we would have virtually nothing to sell and what would have to offer would be well outside of 95% of anyones price range.
We have been, for decades, a Meopta, Leica, Swarovski and Zeiss dealer. These are European companies but if you are under the impression that they do not source supplies from China think again.
If you're talking about where the companies are based out of and where the profit from sales winds up then.......
Hawke is based out of England.
Athlon is based in Kansas
Vortex is based in Wisconsin
Burris and Steiner is Germany and assembles in Colorado
Leica is Germany
Zeiss is Germany
GPO (Stupid name I grant you.) is designed and quality controlled in Germany and the 2 partners (which is where the profits wind up) are in Germany and Virginia.
Element Optics, which is our latest addition, is owned by FX Airguns, a Swedish company
Kowa is Japan
Konus is Italy
Leupold is Oregon
Nightforce is Idaho
Tangent Theta is Canada

I think you get the point.

There are MANY optics companies out of China. We do not carry ANY of them. We are approached EVERY week by these direct from China companies.
If you've ever attended SHOT Show you know at least 20% of the optics booths there are direct from China companies. We meet with ZERO of them and would not support them at all.

So, in answer to your question, that I am replying to on my Made in China Dell computer (Dell a USA company) and when I first saw your post on my Apple iphone, also made in China by a USA company, I have this to say.
We do not support China based companies. We are a Sport Optics and Photo retailer. This industry sources products from China, however, we do not support home based China companies. It would be easy and WAY more profitable for us to buy from any one of hundreds of these China direct companies. It's not only about profit. If we refused to carry any products without China sourced pieces parts or Made in China I would be out of business and a drain on society rather than being an active participant in my community.
If you ever read our about us page then you know we are a huge supporter of the local United Cerebral Palsy center. Our suppliers all kick in with donations and participate in fund raising events to help them out.

It is about family, community and country. We do not support any China based companies.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3645 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gr8fuldoug:
[QUOTE]

Here's what I have to say, outside of I'd prefer if you did not use my optics posts for your own political venting arena.

If we stopped carrying products made in China or with sourced from China parts we would have virtually nothing to sell and what would have to offer would be well outside of 95% of anyones price range.

Doug,
First.
You posted a TWO PAGE colored Ad promoting your Chinese made scopes in the OPTIC FORUM not the Classified For Sale Forum. You are promoting Made In China sport optics!I go to the Optic Forum to discuss and learn about optics .I didn’t see any discussion only advertising. It is in the Optics Forum where you can discuss one or two of your Chinese or other model scopes that you are promoting . Not a Two Page Sale Ad, put your Two Page Ad in the classifieds not a discussion forum unless you are open to discussion. Many would enjoy reading technical articles about one or two of the scopes you are marketing in the Sports Optics forums. On most other forums your ads are not part of the discussion forums. Out of courtesy I did not want to reply on one of your For Sale Ads in the Classifieds.

Second.
Are you that naive that you think the majority of us believe your statements that 95% of all sport optics would be beyond our buying power if not for Chinese parts or 100% Chinese CCP manufactured. Really Doug?? Don’t B.S. us and do not insult us. I was disappointed that you did not offer a proactive response. Instead you sound like Andrew Cuomo.
I hate the CCP , what they stand for, and what they are doing in the world. I was hoping your response would have been proactive. Not all , but many agree with me on this topic. It’s not just your business Doug, many of us are concerned in all business’s promoting Chinese made products. Maybe one idea would be to designate your products country of origin. Country of origin Information is only available by research , it is being hidden on a lot of manufacturers sales info..
We are at a crossroads with China. The CCP hates us and wants to destroy our country.I have brought this topic up on other forums. From the responses I received from other American sportsmen, is this theme is gaining a ton of traction. The CCP wants to eliminate our way of life , our democracy and our freedoms. The CCP is NOT our friend. The CCP is in the process of the largest military buildup in the history of the world. China’s friends are Iran , Venezuela ,N Korea and to some extent Russia. All evil regimes. The CCP lies, steals,cheats, and bribe on their way to World dominance.

The last thing I want to look at while out enjoying one of my greatest freedoms (hunting) is to look at some Made in China (CCP) badge on my sport optics.

You can do whatever you want, you are still in a free country.Your industry is not large in the big picture. It’s the principle . Promoting and supporting the CCP over the past five years and especially the past year , is telling me you are passive regarding the world vs China. I am not, I am worried about the world my children and family will be living in twenty years from now.
Again Doug, I totally disagree and call B.S. about your 95% of Optics of ALL Sports Optics ARE and need to be made in China or with Chinese parts to be affordable by the US and other worldwide sportsmen. In Sport Optics we have a choice. Almost every quality known Sports Optics brand has non Chinese manufactured / Chinese compromised products in their lines.
Many items we are forced to BUY Chinese at this time, Sport Optics fortunately is not one of them. There are many non Chinese options available in all categories of Sport Optics ,and many price points. I just hope this opens your eyes that many of us are sensitive and angry regarding the CCP and what the CCP is doing to the world. You stated your reply in a passive manner and stated my comments are a political issue and statement . You are so far removed by your statement. I do not find my statements at all political but instead, consider my expressions as seeing a great threat the CCP represents for our national security , children, livelihoods, democracy/freedoms, and the free world. I am not purchasing ANYTHING from the Communists of any value that I have an option on.

4WD

One of Us
posted Hide Post
4WD,
If you don't like them---DON'T BUY THEM !

Hip

Posts: 1823 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hipshoot:
4WD,
If you don't like them---DON'T BUY THEM !

Hip

Comrade Hip Shot,
Sounds like you will be a proud supporter of Huawei too . Just think how much money you will be saving with your CCP made rifle scope, binoculars and your 5G network.
4WD

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Take some MIDOL and call me in the morning !

Hip

Posts: 1823 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hipshoot:
Take some MIDOL and call me in the morning !

Hip

Comrade Hip Shot,
Won’t be calling you anytime soon comrade.
Like I said, I hope you are signing up for your Huawei 5G so you can use your new CCP made rifle scope and your Chinese binoculars so you can program them with your new Huawei 5G technology.
4WD

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
I had always Samsungs. Always Galaxies, flagships. Last sucks with Bixby and rear fingerprint scanner etc. Also S10 they made was with poor CPU in Europe, but two SIMs capable or US version with good CPU but locked for one SIM only. So 1 1/2 year ago, I bought P30 Pro with 512 GB storage. Good CPU, two SIMS (personal and business), great camera. It is the best phone I ever had. So I am fine with Huawei. As I am very happy with my Element Nexus.

Jiri

Posts: 2074 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote