New
Find
Notify
Tools

tv scope
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
watching some sort of shooting show on tv - the guy had this huge scope that did everything but pull the trigger- hits were all but guaranteed
i'm thinking we could all chip in and get one for biebs Big Grin i know it won;t make any improvements but it will give him some great excuses for missing wave hilbily

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, stick your head out the window and I'll hit you from way over here :-)

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Kidding aside. My buddy bought that attachment that will turn your eyepiece into a TV screen.

Well it only works indoors. We tried it at the range. It's just like a phone, can't see the screen in the sun.

Posts: 6361 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, I think he may be referring to the new technology that blends rangefinding and ballistics into the scope. You sight the target or animal, the scope measures the distance, calculates the drop at that distance, then moves the crosshairs so you can aim dead-on. A bit unsporting to me.

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Rich, I think he may be referring to the new technology that blends rangefinding and ballistics into the scope. You sight the target or animal, the scope measures the distance, calculates the drop at that distance, then moves the crosshairs so you can aim dead-on. A bit unsporting to me.

Very true.

Like saying a Blaser is a rifle! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed did a funny!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:

yep. good for military uses though. long as its OUR military!

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote