THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    The New Leupold Scope line vs the Old?? Any users or thoughts?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The New Leupold Scope line vs the Old?? Any users or thoughts?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeabo, do that! tu2

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Sent it the other day to your email, Ray. Did it get there?

Posts: 4955 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guess not, just got back on this thread??

I wonder how someone can blame a scope for wacking him or her in they eye, its not the scopes fault, and probably not the guns fault but thats more likely and could be, well maybe but probably preventable if one uses his head for something besides a hat rack, the real mullet in this case is the last nut behind the butt stock, that being the shooter in case I wasn't clear...Ive never been hit by a scope or peep sight, burried my thumb in my nose some 80 years ago.. jumping

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Sorry Ray, l've had 'puter probs, too. My old one died and No.1 Son built me another. Trouble is he told me not to use it for long-established forums because he reckons they don't have such good virus protection. Anyway, my daughter gave me a tablet for this purpose but the damned thing won't connect with the Internet half the time.

I'll send you an email with that stuff.

Posts: 4955 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I played a lot of golf, I kept buying the very best of clubs money could buy, had to improve my game, then on day and old geezer asked if he could play thu us as we were holding him up..we allowed him to t off, and he hit the balldown the line and disapeared in a hurry..His clubs were old laminated wood, with the seams splitting and cracked he was a scratch golfer of fame locally and in his 90s..

It wasn't the club, just like its not the scope that makes the difference, its the shooter, golfer and years of practice..

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120