Minox ZA5 1.?-8x32 #4
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Price is tempting.
Few recent reviews.
Anybody have any experience with one?
Thanks, Scott

Posts: 124 | Location: Boiling Springs | Registered: 16 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JimFromTN
posted Hide Post
I have one with the versaplex reticle. I love that scope and the reticle. They were discontinued for a few years now. The only place I found that still has them listed is bear basin but I would check to see if they haven't updated their website before trying to order one.

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
The ZA5 offered lots of performance for the price point. While not the model you mention, I have had at least three of them over the years and was always pleased.

Do heed what Jim says about BearBasin. I know from personal experience that they continue to list items they have never even had in stock. The Docter lineup is a prime example.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9319 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have two of them with the #4 reticle. Nice long eye relief, good field of view. If they are available for 375$ or less, it's a deal.
Bobby is correct about Bear Basin. They list some products they don't have. Sometimes they do have the obscure product buried in the back. More the exception than the norm.