Notify
Tools

Coup Attempt at DSC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
I’m having trouble keeping up with all the new members who, through some kind of remarkable coincidence, discovered AR on the day this came to light. Roll Eyes

That is quite interesting isn’t it?

Posts: 11909 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
I’m having trouble keeping up with all the new members who, through some kind of remarkable coincidence, discovered AR on the day this came to light. Roll Eyes

That is quite interesting isn’t it?

It is, and, at least to me, it is indicative of the cowardly nature of this pathetic saga.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3504 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No one has said that Karl Evans acting as President did not have the authority pursuant to bylaws of DSC to choose and submit members for the ethics committee whoever he wanted to the Board.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by F Gibson:
But it looks like Steve Miller (the attorney) in his letter was telling the truth.
HERE WAS THE POST ABOVE
I am the past president referred to in this point, the gentleman (term used loosely) was not on the ethics committee during my term, the bylaws require the new President to form an ethics committee and have that committee approved by the board.
Here is what the email said
Date Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:59 AM
As a follow up to our conversation last night and for the reasons discussed last night, this email will serve as notice that I have decided that your services as a member of the DSC Ethics Committee are no longer needed. I will notify the other members of the Ethics Committee and appoint a replacement very shortly.
Hard to fire someone from a committee that was not formed or approved yet.
Someone explain that !!!!

Joe...I mean F Gibson, easily done. He was told he would not be placed on any committee and he relpied he had been on the ethics committee for years and would continue. My email explicitly informed him he would not be on that committee. Pretty simple.

By the way, for those of you in the North Texas area, this group will be having a meeting on Wednesday night at Uncle Buck's Brewery and Steakhouse at Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine if anyone wants to see who these guys really are.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2723 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
They will probably show up with bags over their heads and voice synthesizers....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
What a shameful and disgusting lot!

And they even dare call themselves men??

Some should go and write all their names down and post them here!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
What a shameful and disgusting lot!

And they even dare call themselves men??

I am all for the name and shame. It is absolutely preposterous that you attempt to damage or "takeover" an organization and yet do not possess the fortitude or man pellets to identify yourself.

SAD WEAK PATHETIC

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Apparently, many of them read this thread, still not a single one of them came forward to tell us who they are.

What would drive a man to such extremes of shame fullness?

Once these individuals are know, we might have some psychiatric tell us about the state of their character - or lack of!

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

What a good idea. Maybe some new and anonymous AR member will do just that?

Karl Evans

Posts: 2723 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:
quote:

What a good idea. Maybe some new and anonymous AR member will do just that?

rotflmo

Posts: 11909 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These people remind me of some of the low life crackers in my neck of the woods. They run pit bulls with no collar or no name on the collar so no one knows who they are if something bad happens. Sound familiar?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Karl, the Joe, I mean F. Gibson was the best of the week! The sheer imbecility of this pathetic group has been on display from the start of this sorry affair. They obviously feel that the rest of folks that are actually 'paying attention'" have the same low level IQ the folks lapping up their thinly veiled plot to take down this great conservation machine that is DSC down posess. The international feedback has been a resounding FU SAVE DSC. and none will be louder than Dave Fulson as this moves forward! Or should I make up some fake handle like you Joe?

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The true travesty of this whole thing is the fact that its happening at all, with what is IMO the best / biggest conservation organization left to fight for hunters and wildlife conservation in the world. One thing that always holds true...the ARA's stand firm in their position to stop us all, while we as hunters (some of us) act like children and spend our efforts fighting with each other!

I sincerely hope this problem is resolved soon, and DSC can get back to focusing on the real issues at hand!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
It seems we have at least two individuals from the coward lot are posting from the same IP address.

Further investigation shows one might be a lawyer.

And if I am not mistaken, the Texas Bar Association do not allow this sort of behavior from their members.

So this sorry lot seem to be engaged not only in shady actions against our favorite organization, but seem to employ the lowest of the low when it comes to who represent them.

May be some in Texas can do further investigation, and if what I have posted is true, contact the Texas Bar Association and give them the facts of what is going on.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
It seems we have at least two individuals from the coward lot are posting from the same IP address.

And if I am not mistaken, the Texas Bar Association do not allow this sort of behavior from their members.

So this sorry lot seem to be engaged not only in shady actions against our favorite organization, but seem to employ the lowest of the low when it comes to who represent them.

May be some in Texas can do further investigation, and if what I have posted is true, contact the Texas Bar Association and give them the facts of what is going on.

Shocking that someone is that stupid.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Not really Larry.

So far all they have proven is their utter stupidity!

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:

Uh oh.... gonna get real quiet around here...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not really Larry.

So far all they have proven is their utter stupidity!

Good point.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that early Christmas present Saeed!You can count on the followup!

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
DSC Financial Audit Completed

Over the last year, DSC has worked with Saville Dodgen & Company PLLC to complete an independent financial audit for the fiscal year that ended March 31, 2019. DSC is proud to report that we received a “Clean Opinion” from Saville Dodgen & Company PLLC. A clean opinion means that our financial statements are presented in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in all material respects after they performed audit procedures based on risk assessment procedures and understanding our internal controls.

DSC is not required to perform an independent audit. However, the Board did so to affirm the integrity of our financial accounts and organization.

Scott Tobermann

DSC President

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1563 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana338:
DSC Financial Audit Completed

Over the last year, DSC has worked with Saville Dodgen & Company PLLC to complete an independent financial audit for the fiscal year that ended March 31, 2019. DSC is proud to report that we received a “Clean Opinion” from Saville Dodgen & Company PLLC. A clean opinion means that our financial statements are presented in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in all material respects after they performed audit procedures based on risk assessment procedures and understanding our internal controls.

DSC is not required to perform an independent audit. However, the Board did so to affirm the integrity of our financial accounts and organization.

Scott Tobermann

DSC President

Checkmate and Whooo!

It is apparent that this group desires power has been unable under the current bylaws to obtain power. Now they seek to make allegations of wrong doing to scare rank in file into changing bylaws that will allow their take over.

Three biggest scare, boogie man was the audit. Well, too bad. Back to trying to convince a judge DSC leadership, a private club, has discriminated against a select membership based on a Federal protected status.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
The meeting was last night, does anyone have a report?

Posts: 749 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I wish some went there and announced on the PA system.

“Ladies and gentlemen, would the honorable guests who are meeting here TO SAVE DSC please raise your hands? We would like to enter your names in in our grand contest. Every one who enters this contest is a winner! And we will proudly display your photos and names on a large billboard titles THE MOST STUPID IDIOTS LIVING IN TEXAS RIGHT NOW! With special mention to any member of this exulted group if he is a lawyer! The TEXAS BAR ASSOCIATION would like to distance itself from your behavior! Thank you all for your cooperation “

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wesheltonj:

I believe the meeting is Thursday. At least that is the message I got.

My guess is that when they extended the time for the proxy material, they had to delay a couple of days to count.

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

My guess is that when they extended the time for the proxy material, they had to delay a couple of days to count.

Karl, posted that the save group was to meet Wednesday @ Basspro.

Posts: 749 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Karl, posted that the save group was to meet Wednesday @ Basspro.

I was referring to the actual DSC meeting not the Save DSC group.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just verified the meeting is tomorrow.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thursday March 12, 2020, will be remembered as the DSC DARWIN AWARDS WINNERS DAY! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
So "SAVE" is tonight @ BassPro/Uncle Buck's-

and real DSC is tomorrow night---

Correct?

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:

By the way, for those of you in the North Texas area, this group will be having a meeting on Wednesday night at Uncle Buck's Brewery and Steakhouse at Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine if anyone wants to see who these guys really are.

Here is more evidence of my previous comment. Karl has to tell us of the Save DSC meeting tonight.

Why are the Save DSC types putting forth their accusations here, not inviting local AR members to attend? One would think if they are on the up and up, and petitioning AR members to consider their issues, they would be inviting us to come listen and meet them in person.

What, besides their identities, are they hiding?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I was talking to an old English friends a few years ago, both of us saying that we do not seem to find current comedy programs funny.

He said “Just read the headlines every day! Every other news story IS funny”

He was right.

Just as this silly band of idiots are proving to us! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DuggaBoye:
So "SAVE" is tonight @ BassPro/Uncle Buck's-

and real DSC is tomorrow night---

Correct?

Yes. You are correct.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:

Here is more evidence of my previous comment. Karl has to tell us of the Save DSC meeting tonight.

Why are the Save DSC types putting forth their accusations here, not inviting local AR members to attend? One would think if they are on the up and up, and petitioning AR members to consider their issues, they would be inviting us to come listen and meet them in person.

What, besides their identities, are they hiding?

They are hiding the simple fact of trying to DESTROY DSC!

And turning it into another SCI with all its corruption! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do any of you remember the old crime movies and TV shows where a ransom note was cobbled together from newspaper headlines and words from different magazines?
This group has sent out "letters" to members consisting of a claimed wrong (not me in this instance!) in much the same fashion. The envelope has no return address and the address looks like it was typed on an old Underwood manual typewriter, I guess no digital fingerprint that way. It would be funny in other circumstances.

Karl Evans

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
(1) no one from the “save” group posted an update from the meeting on Wednesday night.
(2) waiting on Thursday “official” meeting update.

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 I picked up my mail from our postal box. And low and behold I received a packet from Save DSC, talk about a timely mailing. I opened up the packet and there were way too many pages to read in one sitting, so I have not taken the time to finish it. I guess it is too late to do anything about it now.

By the way I had already mailed my DSC reply back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1563 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do any of you remember the old crime movies and TV shows where a ransom note was cobbled together from newspaper headlines and words from different magazines?
This group has sent out "letters" to members consisting of a claimed wrong (not me in this instance!) in much the same fashion. The envelope has no return address and the address looks like it was typed on an old Underwood manual typewriter, I guess no digital fingerprint that way. It would be funny in other circumstances.

Hahaha!

THIS IS A RANSOM DEMAND! PAY UP OR WE WILL KILL YOU!

Signed THE VILLAGE IDIOTS!

HAHAHA! clap

One of Us
Picture of eyeman
posted Hide Post
IT's amazing as I received my save DSC packet in the mail yesterday..I am a life member of DSC.

Posts: 340 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Yep, as a Life Member I just received this cockamamie package of BS in the mail yesterday as well. Loved the bios...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7510 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
We eventually got ours too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36417 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote