New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "Green Mile" Video is Out
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm sure it will soon be everywhere. And it's as bad as you may have heard. These weren't hunters, just sadists and killers.

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9401 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting the link Jeff.

What bloody shameful behavior!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66756 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

It'll get used against everybody, hunters and Arabs alike. Watch the hit count explode.

Posts: 9401 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

It'll get used against everybody, hunters and Arabs alike. Watch the hit count explode.

Absolutely agree with both statements. Confused

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh SHIT !! ..... and some may realise why.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Very true.

Sadly, if one looks at youtube, there is an awful lot worse videos too.

Posts: 66756 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And they were stupid enough to video it.

Maybe the assholes will claim copyright infringement.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shocking.

It seemed odd to me that someone went to the trouble of adding pleasant music.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Might as well give a link to a video of all the other terrible stuff that goes out there in the world like murders,rape...

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shootaway:
Might as well give a link to a video of all the other terrible stuff that goes out there in the world like murders,rape...

I'll type this slowly so maybe you can follow along...

This will likely be worse than the DSC rhino, and folks who know what's coming, who aren't from Canada, can be better prepared for it, you stupid shit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeff5:

You certainly aint cut out in dealing with handicapped members of the public Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fujotupu:
Jeff5:

You certainly aint cut out in dealing with handicapped members of the public Big Grin

What, I typed real slowly!

One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted Hide Post
That video is terrible, last time I was so grossed out by a hunting video was by a clip of Addio Africa,

Shameful!

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 530 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You have not look hard enough at YouTube.

This one is rather tame compared to some I have seen!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Makes me want to puke

Hunting is not a matter of life or death....It's much more important

Posts: 338 | Location: Abbotsford BC | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1/2 slam:
Makes me want to puke

Makes me want to be laying in the treeline with an old M-60 Pig...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
F... this "people".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
These people are bastards! Especially sickening to me is the tormenting harassment of the very young frightened animals! How pathetic! They are not hunters!

Did you guys notice what horrible shots these sadistic idiots were? Most game was shot in the ass; and the one guy even needs sticks to finish off a zebra at 10 yards! Nothing was shot cleanly. They killed more with the knife, then the gun.

I hope the whole lot of these bastards never show their ugly faces in Tanzania again!

Did you read the antis comments at the bottom? Things like "Trophy hunting must be banned".

I had email Press Release from TPHA yesterday condemning Green Miles, and congratulating The Minister of Resources & Tourism for actions taken against Green Miles.

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had email Press Release from TPHA yesterday condemning Green Miles

I would take that Press Release with a large pinch of salt. coffee

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shootaway:

I'll type this slowly so maybe you can follow along...

This will likely be worse than the DSC rhino, and folks who know what's coming, who aren't from Canada, can be better prepared for it, you stupid shit.

I guess that some people are just attracted to shit.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So who was outfitting and conducting those "hunts"? Are they still working anywhere?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So who was outfitting and conducting those "hunts"? Are they still working anywhere?

Not sure about "Anywhere", but I doubt they are working in Tanzania. The Wildlife Dept has reportedly revoked their permits and their three blocks. tu2

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To me it appeared that they purposefully wounded the animals so that they could halal them. I'm not sure of the precise requirements for halal meat but mustn't one bleed it out to kill it?

Jefffive: shootaway is a special kind of Canadian. He's Quebecois, most of whom do not identify as Canadians and want to separate from our country. The only problem is that they cannot function as their own state and have tried unsuccessfully appealing to France and the US to accept them.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sk, Canada | Registered: 06 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think there is a PH in that video, someone might recognize him?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Andersen:

Jefffive: shootaway is a special kind of Canadian. He's Quebecois, most of whom do not identify as Canadians and want to separate from our country. The only problem is that they cannot function as their own state and have tried unsuccessfully appealing to France and the US to accept them.

Well, it's right damned decent of ya'll to let them hang around, but not all that smart to let 'em reproduce...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's some sick puppies in that video. Man, talking about giving hunting a bad name ...

Posts: 378 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I think there is a PH in that video, someone might recognize him?

Saeed:

I thought I saw Paul Horsley but I am not sure. The last I heard he was working for someone else.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
To me it appeared that they purposefully wounded the animals so that they could halal them. I'm not sure of the precise requirements for halal meat but mustn't one bleed it out to kill it?

Well it could be....But I doubt that. I think these guys are just piss poor, lousy shots!

My trackers need to Halal game from time to time (so they can eat). I have no problem with it of course, and usually hand them my sharp knife to do it. But they do it a lot differently, and with a great deal more respect! Usually when the animal is really down for the count & drawing its very last breath.

To video tape it is in very poor taste & judgment. It gives all hunting, and especially Tanzania hunting a big black eye!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TANZ-PH:
quote:

Not sure about "Anywhere", but I doubt they are working in Tanzania. The Wildlife Dept has reportedly revoked their permits and their three blocks. tu2

Absolutely pathetic video.

When you say the Wildlife Dept has revoked their permits, I presume you are talking about Green Mile. Have they done anything with the principals in Green Mile? I have read elsewhere that Alhamed and Abdallah are principals and shown in the video.

Are Alhamed and Abdallah members of the TPHA?

If so what has TPHA done regarding them?

Posts: 800 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Their marksmanship is as poor as their sportsmanship.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2293 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well it could be....But I doubt that. I think these guys are just piss poor, lousy shots!

My trackers need to Halal game from time to time (so they can eat). I have no problem with it of course, and usually hand them my sharp knife to do it. But they do it a lot differently, and with a great deal more respect! Usually when the animal is really down for the count & drawing its very last breath.

To video tape it is in very poor taste & judgment. It gives all hunting, and especially Tanzania hunting a big black eye!

We only had one game scout wanted me to shoot him an impala for rations, as they are allowed. Hi excuse was that he needs it to be hala.

This is coming from a man who knows as much about Islam as I do about flying to the bloody moon!

I explained to him that as long as the shooter, says Bismelah as he shoots, everything is halal.

He never mentioned it again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Wildlife Dept has reportedly revoked their permits and their three blocks.

That could be the case for the outfitter (Green Miles) - last bit of information floating around on the newspapers was that they were going to sue the Government for loss of revenue so it might just be true that for the moment they are not hunting.

The PHs involved however would be considered as employees or subcontracted free-lancing individuals - I wonder if any charges of unethical conduct were levied their way; suspension or loss of PH license perhaps?

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:

We only had one game scout wanted me to shoot him an impala for rations, as they are allowed. Hi excuse was that he needs it to be hala.

This is coming from a man who knows as much about Islam as I do about flying to the bloody moon!

I explained to him that as long as the shooter, says Bismelah as he shoots, everything is halal.

He never mentioned it again.

Saeed

Does the shooter necessarily have to be a Muslim for that to work?

If not, I REALLY wish I'd known that 20 years ago......... man it would have saved me no end of headaches!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Steve,

I am not really sure in the hunting sense, but I think it does not have to be a Muslim, as practically all commercial farm animals that are slaughtered are done by machine.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Steve,

I am not really sure in the hunting sense, but I think it does not have to be a Muslim, as practically all commercial farm animals that are slaughtered are done by machine.

Damn but I wish I'd known that when I was younger....... the halal thing drove me nuts for years...... It was OK if you had a Muslim tracker because they would just put the knife into the bullet hole and say their prayer and everything was tickety boo but without a Muslim in the tracking team, (or as the client) half the damn camp used to get miserable!

Thanks for the info tho. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fujotupu:
quote:
The Wildlife Dept has reportedly revoked their permits and their three blocks.

That could be the case for the outfitter (Green Miles) - last bit of information floating around on the newspapers was that they were going to sue the Government for loss of revenue so it might just be true that for the moment they are not hunting.

The PHs involved however would be considered as employees or subcontracted free-lancing individuals - I wonder if any charges of unethical conduct were levied their way; suspension or loss of PH license perhaps?

I read they are accusing wildlife Dept of favoring an American hunting company/outfitter who wants to get their block(s). They claim that is the reason they had their blocks pulled.
Total B.S.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
quote:
Steve,

Damn but I wish I'd known that when I was younger....... the halal thing drove me nuts for years...... It was OK if you had a Muslim tracker because they would just put the knife into the bullet hole and say their prayer and everything was tickety boo but without a Muslim in the tracking team, (or as the client) half the damn camp used to get miserable!

rotflmo

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
quote:
Steve,

rotflmo

The funniest one was the season I only had one Muslim in camp and he was the only one I could never take hunting with me because he was the chef.......... he was miserable for the whole season!

jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, I truly hope all involved are brought to account.

Posts: 167 | Location: Kuwait | Registered: 14 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The funniest one was the season I only had one Muslim in camp and he was the only one I could never take hunting with me because he was the chef.......... he was miserable for the whole season!

jumping[/QUOTE]

jumping
Funny!!

My head tracker was formerly Muslim...now he is a Catholic. My #2 tracker is Muslim, and says he wants be Christian, but told me he will stay Muslim to please his mother!