New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elephant documentary
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Brace yourself Disney is making an elephant documentary called Elephant.

It is narrated by, “Meghan the Dutchess of Sussex.”

Yes, that is how she is billed. She is still using her Royal Title.

I have little regard for her. If you want out of the Royals, then do not use the title.

Of course, the Royal break was just to allow her to get back to Hollywood. They have relocated to L.A.

I want to fell bad for Henry. I cannot. He married her and has ent along.

Posts: 10836 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, it was just professional advancement for her. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I shared a table with him in Afghanistan at the chow hall. The place was full up, and about 7 or 8 Brit pilots sat down across from us and I looked up and there he was. I saw the name tag, and the red hair and thought "fuck that's Harry".

One of the girls I was deployed with was sitting next to me and had noticed him straight away, I shoulder bumped her and said "Sir, my Petty Officer here has a crush". He said something to the effect of "Mate, it thanks you made my day or something like that". We got up and left. They weren't really talking and neither were we.

Megs is hot, but he could have anyone on the planet why would he pick her?

Problem is she has him pussy whipped, I get it but hopefully he'll realize how much of his life he fucked up to be with her.

Maybe we are all wrong and he was a whipping boy in the crown as all of Will's kids are higher up the food chain than he is now. Could just be he's tired of the bullshit and wants to be a real human and is using her bullshit to escape.

His uncle did it, gave up the crown for another American actress.

We have Disneyplus, it is decent. So far there is not an over abundance of homosexuality on Disneyplus. I am sure it is just a matter of time before they fuck that up like Netflix did.

We'll probably watch it, as I like the kids to watch animal documentaries even though they always bitch about it.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Royal Family is pretty irrelevant these days. Interesting that the Queen will be giving a speech. I'd listen to her. I suspect a lot of the other Royal's problems stem from the fact that they didn't.

Posts: 10005 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I watched about 20 minutes of the Elephant movie this morning. So far no anti-hunting BS, just a nice picture. It has not as of yet become political.

They journey from the Kafue to the Kalahari. The wild life photography is great!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I want to see it for the scenery if nothing else.

Posts: 10005 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She has a decent voice, and it works for narration.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Harry was once engaged to Charles Davy’s daughter Chelsea. She is more beautiful than Meghan...and a 180 in personality.

He truly did make a horrible decision.

Will watch the show...Thanks for the heads up Josh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36546 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Megs is hot, but he could have anyone on the planet why would he pick her?

I don't agree with both.

Kate is hot.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Are we talking about this one?

I would differ with you, not impressed.

one of us
posted Hide Post
She is nice too-much nicer then Meghan- to even a blind man.You have a serious problem and probably incurable if you think Meghan is hot.I would marry Chelsea.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will watch this weekend.

Now if you want to listen to a beautiful woman, Natalie Portman is narrating the Dolphin Disney Documentary.

I have njoyed the sight of her since the Professional. We are about the same age. I first saw it when I was 14, so I can say that.

Posts: 10836 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
BWW,
Why did you go out of your way to pic an unflattering pic? Frowner

Chelsea could be my daughter so I want to set this straight but she is a beautiful young lady and there are many more flattering pics of her on the net.

Plus...she is the exact type of young lady every Dad hopes his son brings home.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36546 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I picked the first one google gave me.

I have never seen her before.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have four daughters, one is married the other three are in elementary school.

None of which would I want involved with any member of any royal family.

I didn't see any really flattering photos of Chelseea anywhere else.

Beauty is in the high of the beholder.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
I have four daughters, one is married the other three are in elementary school.

None of which would I want involved with any member of any royal family.

I didn't see any really flattering photos of Chelseea anywhere else.

Beauty is in the high of the beholder.

Agree on the comment on royal involvement.

The rest— 2020

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with Lane as Chelsea Davies is a very pretty girl. I say that because on one of my flights to Vic Falls in around 2011 when she was dating Harry we were the only two people in 1st class and struck up a conversation. She is not a show off and i did not even connect the dots until after we landed. We were still talking at customs and John and Vicky Greeff were waiting and when i got to them, they said why was I "chatting up" Chelsea Davies and I said "who is that". She was really a very pretty, likeable girl and you could tell she loved the bush. That picture does not do her justice at all.

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have heard she was a bit of a cowgirl, and would be fun to be around.

I found through my travels every woman I have met outside of the cities of Southern Africa was the same.

A friend of mine (a fellow Sailor, a black man from from Detroit that had the travel bug like we all do), married an awesome fairly educated native Zambian girl that was educated.

She was kind of a bigger gal, but her personality and charm was amazing.

I met a lady doctor in Namibia that was probably 6'2 or so, she was stunning and charming.

There are a lot of nice girls in Africa.

Either way Harry's problems aren't mine, thankfully!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the spirt of levity, here are some better pics of Ms. Davy.

https://media-vanityfair-com.c...avy-Wedding-Snub.jpg.

She is still no Natalie Portman.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are right, she is no Natalie Portman, I concur with you on that one.

I prefer Gail Gadot!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Show me the world's most beautiful woman and I will show you a guy tired of fucking her.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Show me the world's most beautiful woman and I will show you a guy tired of fucking her.

Yeah, Tiger Woods comes to mind among others. None of the women he cheated on her with was as attractive as his wife.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We are digressing, but YES!

I didn't find any photos I'd post on AR of the "other women". But yes!