Find
Notify
Tools

Memories of Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted
12 years after my trip, finally got this collage I put together framed and on the wall...the editing was done a few years ago, but I couldn't seem to find the time to get it finished. Not to everyone's taste but I am satisfied.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice! What is the rifle?

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
nice

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1283 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Splendid. tu2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36531 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
The rifle is my Whitworth .458WM. Thanks gents.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pretty slick. A new art form IMO.

Thanks.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like it. Everytime you look at it, it will stir those memories of your time in Africa.
Scott

Posts: 413 | Location: Ridgecrest,Ca | Registered: 02 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! Beautifully executed. I love all of the subjects in the work. Well done.

Posts: 2587 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Thanks again gentlemen. It took me a long time to decide exactly how I wanted it...good thing I don't do this for a living.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 408 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 01 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 41768 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote