THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    What Happens To SA Hunting With The New Farm Grab Push?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Happens To SA Hunting With The New Farm Grab Push?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I fear that if the shit really hit the fan in SA it might have dire effects on Namibia and Botswana too..ie. that land grabbing might begin in Namibia (its contagious) and Botswana is cought in the middle..

Posts: 3964 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66759 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66759 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
It never stops in South Africa!

Many people in South Africa hoped AIDS would solve the problem, but unfortunately it didn‘t... Frowner

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine:
quote:
It never stops in South Africa!

Many people in South Africa hoped AIDS would solve the problem, but unfortunately it didn‘t... Frowner

AIDS would not solve crimes.
catching criminals and punishing them would.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

AIDS would not solve crimes.
catching criminals and punishing them would.

I wasn't talking about punishment but it was hoped AIDS would shrink the population. Since I'm living in South Africa the population has doubled, not because of me of course. But you are right, during Apartheid there wasn't much crime, every potential rapist knew that he will be hanged in case he gets caught.

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The do-gooders in the west don't understand that its futile to force democracy on people who cannot fathom their future..they need to be governed..!

Posts: 3964 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pondoro:
The do-gooders in the west don't understand that its futile to force democracy on people who cannot fathom their future..they need to be governed..!

Sadly, the West is not doing much better.

Every day, I see reports of criminals committing horrendous crimes, and getting away with a slap on the rest.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Rand dollar exchange rate is now 15.3 to 1. I read this morning that South Africa is now official in a recession (two consecutive quarters of negative growth) and the economy is being drug down by agriculture. Hopefully this puts a real brake on farm seizures or even the talk of farm seizures. Even just talking about seizing property without compensation is extremely hazardous for any economy.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1846 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GunsCore:
The Rand dollar exchange rate is now 15.3 to 1. I read this morning that South Africa is now official in a recession (two consecutive quarters of negative growth) and the economy is being drug down by agriculture. Hopefully this puts a real brake on farm seizures or even the talk of farm seizures. Even just talking about seizing property without compensation is extremely hazardous for any economy.

The rand this morning is 15.43 to 1 US$. It's a great time to go to RSA or Namibia.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1846 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote