Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR Room at DSC Convention
 Login/Join

posted
Good day. As we are full in to Convention planning, we would like to continue providing the AR Room if there is a desire. If so, please let me know so that we secure the room. As in the past, it will be room D161.

Thank you.

Corey Mason
DSC Executive Director

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is it certain that the show will proceed?

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
I will come by and visit during lunch..

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 985 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
With hearing from a few people, we will gladly proceed with the AR room. And, we are fully planning to hold a convention. Look forward to seeing you there.

Corey Mason
DSC Executive Director

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C. Mason:
With hearing from a few people, we will gladly proceed with the AR room. And, we are fully planning to hold a convention. Look forward to seeing you there.

Corey Mason
DSC Executive Director

Thank you Corey.

I am not sure right now if I will make it. I will have to see if my friends from Africa plan on making the trip.

Their budget has taken a big hit this year, and are looking to the future. All good is what they are looking for.

As they indicated, the mature trophies will be better (one year from not hunting) (just trying to contain the poaching), and hunters should expect some good success.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1571 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote