THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Downside or Challenges of a Safari Hunt
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Downside or Challenges of a Safari Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I’ve never been on an African hunt, but as a child growing up in the 50’s and early 60’s, I often read and dream of making that adventure. One reads of the trophies shot, along with pictures of the fireside relaxation and the amenities that some PH provide.

Outside of all the glamour and excitement of the hunt, what are some of the less exciting or hazards to be expected. My thoughts wander from snakes and other biting creatures (wasps, scorpions, etc), to personal hygiene. Not trying to be phobic, but thinking about reality.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 944 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
The biggest downside is that once you’ve gone on an African safari, you’re hooked and will be planning Safari #2 while still there on #1. I went on my first Safari in 2012, at the age of 65. I foolishly thought it would be “One and done”. I leave this May for Safari #5, and it gets better every time I go.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of talentrec
posted Hide Post
Air travel is less than fun these days, plus I figure it's 50/50 that you're going to get a cold from being stuck in an enclosed space for so long.

Dip, Pack, and Ship costs have skyrocketed.

But it's all worth it. There is nothing like experiencing Africa the first time.

Posts: 809 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Really the dangers on the hunt are pretty minimal.

The highest risk is probably the trip from the airport to wherever you are hunting and back. Infrastructure is not that terribly well developed, and there is a very high population density in the urban areas. Crime is common in bigger cities, especially if you act like a tourist.

Heatstroke is a modest risk if you go in the warmer times and you are not in shape or don’t know your limits.

Irritants (bug bites or contact reactions) are fairly common- but one can deal with them with a modest amount of prior planning.

I’ve seen snakes maybe half of my trips- but I don’t care for them and avoid them.

As folks tend to be older when they can afford hunting in Africa, they tend to have more medical issues, and getting access to care over there is harder, with more delays...and often it is not as comprehensive.

Most issues you can mitigate with proper planning, though if you can’t handle some uncertainty, you probably won’t have that much fun.

Posts: 10599 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Grinch:
I’ve never been on an African hunt, but as a child growing up in the 50’s and early 60’s, I often read and dream of making that adventure. One reads of the trophies shot, along with pictures of the fireside relaxation and the amenities that some PH provide.

Outside of all the glamour and excitement of the hunt, what are some of the less exciting or hazards to be expected. My thoughts wander from snakes and other biting creatures (wasps, scorpions, etc), to personal hygiene. Not trying to be phobic, but thinking about reality.

Snakes, insects, etc., not really an issue more so than anywhere else you would spend time outdoors. One exception would be to make sure and take the malaria prophylactic when hunting in malaria zones. Minimal risks there.

Personal Hygiene. ???? Not really sure of the question on that one. I think you'll find even the most basic camp to be very comfortable with good shower and toilet facilities, even in a fly camp situation.

Food is typically very good with plenty of it in camp.

I think you'll find the biggest issue, as mentioned by others already, is the airport and flight hassles, but then those exist anywhere you travel by air. It's just that it's a very long flight over.

To get into the Safari experience, you really just need to agree with yourself to relax, go with the flow, and enjoy the experience for what it brings. I know a lot of guys have business issues they can't set aside completely and have to check in from time to time but I like to take off my watch upon arriving in camp, and ask that the PH and staff not remind me of what day we are on so that I can just enjoy being there and being as carefree as possible at the time.

Go and Enjoy but as Bud says, the most dangerous bite you're likely to receive is the Safari bug itself. I always thought 1 time would be it. I leave on my 10th safari this June.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have never felt as well cared for as I do in a safari camp. Expect good food, daily laundry service, and en suite loo and shower. There will be a staff to see to your safety and comfort.
The physicality of the hunt itself will be tailored to your abilities, needs and wishes.
Travel is a hassle, but I have so far returned ten times since my “get it out of my system” hunt.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
I think one of the biggest drawbacks of first your safari is, you only get one "First Safari" it may be the one you remember most.

Posts: 749 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
All fun as long as you are not a whiner

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To me, the only real downside is getting there and getting home. Everything in between is just part of the deal. Most of it will be great, some may be bad, but it's all Africa.
kh

Posts: 247 | Location: Round Rock, Texas | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Go while you can. I've only been twice and each time thought "well, got that out of my system." Yet, here I am planning on #3.

I went in late June, early July, saw no snakes or their tracks. Spiders were around but left me alone. Saw one mosquito each trip.

I've never been treated better than I've been treated when in camp. Staff and PH at each outfit were class acts and focused on my success, well-being, and enjoyment.

Matt

Posts: 1243 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Safari is not always like a fairy tale.There is a downside.There were times on my trips where I found it difficult to deal with certain people.I will not go into details, but that is reality,IMO.Not everyone is in a good mood.You may be insulted, pressured,etc...that said, it is may be wise to show class and maturity regardless of what comes at you...then when you get back take measures so that it is less likely to reoccur.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shootaway:
Safari is not always like a fairy tale.There is a downside.There were times on my trips where I found it difficult to deal with certain people.I will not go into details, but that is reality,IMO.Not everyone is in a good mood.You may be insulted, pressured,etc...that said, it is good to show class and maturity regardless of what comes at you...then when you get back take measures so that it is less likely to reoccur.

popcorn

Nah ... low hanging fruit.

coffee

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
Safari is not always like a fairy tale.There is a downside.There were times on my trips where I found it difficult to deal with certain people.I will not go into details, but that is reality,IMO.Not everyone is in a good mood.You may be insulted, pressured,etc...that said, it is good to show class and maturity regardless of what comes at you...then when you get back take measures so that it is less likely to reoccur.

popcorn

Nah ... low hanging fruit.

coffee
Hee-hee!

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only downside is you are spending a ton of money and it is a pain to travel with your gun. Some countries are more of a pain than others for importing guns and ammo.

Biggest dangers IMO are getting mugged in the city if you spend time touring before or after the safari.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you might fins yourself with biebs shockerand he would make you touch a blaser faint

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For me the air travel is the only downside.
As for snakes, if you go there in May to August the snake are hibernating. It's winter for them.
If you go other times its no problem as you are the third person walking along in the hunt. The tracked and PH are in front of you. Snake sighting are very rare. My wife and I have had just several snake encounters. The snakes just want to get out of your way. Your PH will keep you safe from everything.

Other things:

Don't drive in Johannesburg on your own. Let the guest house or PH Pick you up at the air port.

A profession outfitter will make the hunt suit you. That's what he is there for. Tell him what you want. ie" I am old and cam only walk slowly and only for a couple of miles." or "I need to rest". or "I have to get with in 150 yards before i shoot." Learn a few Afrikaans words and talk to the blacks. They are central to the African experience.

Also, I recommend you chose a place where you are the only party in camp at the time.

Some PH are bad and will push you to their agenda. ie. Shoot more animals that you want to or not get close enough for you. ( Two Waters Safari is bad.)

Make sure that the hunting grounds is close to edge. Some Outfitters in South Africa have to drive down the highway to a hunting place. That's not what you want. You want to see African animals from your Boma. Eating/visiting place at your camp with a big fire of acacia wood!

The guys here will connect you with the right kind of outfitter. There are lots of them operating on huge landholding. I like Marius Kruger at African Dawn Safaris Near Vaalwater in the Waterburg mts. in Limpopo province.

You will have the best adventure. I like to take at least an extra week to take a tour to see some historical place. The Battle field tours in Kwazulu Natel are great.
Did you see the old movie with Michael Kane called Zulu? It was hell of fight at Roark's Drift, the day after the Zulu wiped out an entire British Regiment at Isandwana (Bad spelling). You go to places like that with a guide. The Battle of Blood River will chill you to your bones!
I will help you any way I can and so will other here.

Don't hesitate, The Rand is low and the USD is high. $5,000 USD will get you a hunt of your life time for Plains Game. South Africa is a cheap place to hunt as you may know.

You can pay 10,000 USD for a damned muskeg moose up here in my country, and it will be cold enough to freeze the nuts off a jeep.

Africa is the place to go!

Good hunting,
Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the long flight stinks but it's simply the gateway to a great hunt in Africa. The one thing that I didn't like was over-nighting in Johannesburg. I couldn't wait to get the hell out of the cities. At least, when I was in the 'veld, I had my gun at the ready so I didn't feel helpless. Yes, I maybe over-dramatising this but I'm used to being in the U.S. where I could carry a gun all of the time. A worthwhile PH or outfitter will give you the head's up so you won't be in the dark about the outside chance of dangers in the cities. I wouldn't say that I'd worry about it, just be aware of it.

I've been to RSA three times and not had a problem though I do watch my surroundings and with all of the unemployment in RSA, it's worth keeping an eye open for.

Posts: 277 | Location: Murphy, TX | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
you might fins yourself with biebs shockerand he would make you touch a blaser faint

Happen to me in Burkina.

I have since spent more money on blasers than safaris tu2

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Generally, all is manageable.

Worst case? I think Hemingway covered it pretty well in The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber.

But, of course, Francis brought his biggest problem with him from home.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13385 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
But, of course, Francis brought his biggest problem with him from home.

Often the case...

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Right now it is Dar airport and their complete, senseless stupidity of introducing new things to make your life difficult without achieving anything positive!

They are providing employment for non productive jobs so the government can claim they are employing people!

Has anyone noticed how many useless employees sitting in both the customs and police offices in Dar airport?

All on their mobile phones, doing absolutely nothing!

Have you also seen the new additional police officer after the immigration desks?

The one standing by the stairs, whose sole job is to check that you have a boarding pass?

The mind boggles!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66935 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:

The downers would be as follows:

1. Your guns get lost
2. Your supposed PH does not meet you at the airport and his phone number no longer exists.
3. You have a newfound allergy to game meat
4. You get malaria.
5. The cost of compensation to your wife.
6. Your mature hard bossed Buffalo turns out to be one of the Chief's cattle.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9867 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:

The downers would be as follows:

1. Your guns get lost
2. Your supposed PH does not meet you at the airport and his phone number no longer exists.
3. You have a newfound allergy to game meat
4. You get malaria.
5. The cost of compensation to your wife.
6. Your mature hard bossed Buffalo turns out to be one of the Chief's cattle.

1. Never happened to me in almost 40 years of traveling to Africa.
2. Never happened, and will not happen, as long as you deal with an honest professional hunter.
3. I prefer game meat to any farm grown meat.
4. Never got it. But I did get tick fever.
5. Only thing my wife worries about is me not coming back on my own two feet.
6. Only happens to those hunting with unlicensed idiots killing ear tagged, farm grown cattle! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66935 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can name a few things that may or may not be what you are looking for.

1- The first day is both the best and the worst. Jet lag is awful. One normally get rolled out of bed early. The minute I get in the truck, I start nodding off. It is miserable. I had a PH tell me this year, after his first trip to the shows, that he has a new sympathy for the effects of jet lag.

2- Dealing with unscrupulous locals who have their hand out looking for a bribe. This is not everyone but it happens with frequency. A trek through the Johannesburg airport will give you a good idea what I mean.

3- Dealing with the African bureaucracy. I think it must be in the constitution of every African country to make things as inefficient as possible not to mention as time consuming. Some of the procedures are just ludicrous.

4- Attempting to get lost bags. Think it is bad in the US? Try it is Africa.

Posts: 11957 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
What's the downside of enjoying the view from the top of a mountain? You might have to climb up there.

I only have a few hunting safaris under my belt, but I have lived and/or worked in Africa for most of my adult life. The number of landings in an African airport is probably in the hundreds, I don't count them.

Going through immigration and customs is a pain almost anywhere, especially with a rifle and ammunition. Africa is sometimes better than European countries on this count, probably because for those that are hunting destinations they see it more often. But your experience may vary depending on what worthy African civil servant you have greeting you. On some occasions, I've had the PH or his rep waiting for me at the firearm check-in. All you do is unlock the gun case and stand there (and have your paperwork properly completed and easy to provide).

My job entails a lot of dealing with African bureaucracy. Don't act like you're in a hurry, it just makes it worse. The right mindset helps in all these situations, which always seem worse than it really is if you practice a "worst-case-scenario" attitude towards life. Guess what, their lives, compared to yours, suck. Keep that in mind when you're dealing with them. A little reserve and a little sympathy are more useful than righteous indignation.

Luggage can miss a flight on any airline anywhere in the world. My rifle didn't arrive in Dar es Salaam when I did. The PH had a plan B (and my rifle was retrieved the next day and brought to the Selous). Since the first day was mostly unpacking, sighting rifles and relaxing, it was no big deal. I could have borrowed an original 375 H&H Rigby if I wanted to in camp anyway. Stock finish on the Rigby was shot to hell though.

For the expensive hunts I spoke to people whom I trust and who have much more experience than I. They were not wrong, their advice was very good, and I had the times of my life. And it ain't over yet.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I might add STICKER SHOCK when you see the bill for shipping and dipping your trophies back to the USA.

Also if you are a senior, you might die in the year it takes for your trophies to get to the USA and clear Customs (not counting the 6 months to get your trophies mounted). LOL

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Negatives? Well, as others have said, the getting there and back part isn't necessarily all that fun, but if you start and end your trip at a smaller regional airport there is less hassle with guns, TSA, etc. Sleep as much as you can on the plane and jet lag is minimized. Read books when you can't sleep. One of my favorite memories of flying on my trips was one morning when we took off from Dakaar right at sunrise, flying over the beach with the fishing boats drawn up on the sand. Try to make the best of the discomfort.
I have to save for four or five years for each trip to Africa-- and one could make the case that that money really ought to be spent elsewhere. What I'm saying is that each trip involves a bit of sacrifice for me and my family. The best trip thus far was the most recent, when I did no hunting. I took pictures of my 18-year-old son hunting with Doug Duckworth.
Whatever downsides there might be to hunting in Africa, they are far, far outweighed by the incredible experiences you can have. Which is why I'm headed back to Zimbabwe with Mokore next year for my first buffalo hunt!

Posts: 567 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RAC
posted Hide Post
The only negatives are that I spent a whole bunch of money after my one and only by going back again and again. Oh, and I caught tick fever once.

I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

DRSS

Posts: 839 | Location: LA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's right, RAC, I forgot about ticks! The outfitter should always spray your pant legs with "tick spray" in the morning.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Uncle Grinch,

PS. Here is the link to my favourite hunting place in South Africa. african-dawn.ca.za.

My whole family hunts there, including my 9 year old grandson. (I always have to brag about that!)

My favourite Joberg guest house is Africa Sky Guest house.

Brian

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Downside or Challenges of a Safari Hunt?

Finding out a new health challenge WAY after booking the hunt and paying for plane fare. Get travel insurance and save $$. Also, do not plan on eating anything you've personally shot. Proper game meat means "hanging' (aging) and you might be eating somebody else's animals.

More than anything else, separate your own trophy/taxidermy success from hunting success. Your hunt will resemble nothing on t.v. or those old magazines. (YouTube either.)

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Getting the flu or a cold just before the hunt is a downer.I caught something just before departure on a couple of hunts.Runny nose, sore throat, low energy.On my last hunt I had some antibiotics left from a visit to the dentist.I was lucky I had them because my throat was in really bad shape and on some mornings I was coughing up a lot of phlegms.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Getting the flu or a cold just before the hunt is a downer.I caught something just before departure on a couple of hunts.Runny nose, sore throat, low energy.On my last hunt I had some antibiotics left from a visit to the dentist.I was lucky I had them because my throat was in really bad shape and on some mornings I was coughing up a lot of phlegms.

That is true. Nothing will blow a stalk faster than a coughing fit. Very frustrating. And not much you can do about it. Antibiotics don’t kill viruses.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13385 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
quote:

That is true. Nothing will blow a stalk faster than a coughing fit. Very frustrating. And not much you can do about it. Antibiotics don’t kill viruses.

They don't kill viruses but they deal with the complications brought about like throat infection.Also,I am not referring to a serious flu. If that was the case I would cancel and reschedule my trip.Just feeling a little under the weather is bad enough.

One of Us
Picture of Bwana1
posted Hide Post
23 safaris. Old saying- you never wash off Africa's dust.
Downside-travel.

Posts: 795 | Location: Vero Beach, Florida | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The worst day on safari beats the best day at the office ... and the flight is part of the adventure, embrace it.

To make your hunt even more enjoyable, plan to spend a few days bird hunting, fishing or sight seeing before the safari begins. Addl cost is negligible, gets rid of jet lag, and if your bags are delayed they will show up just as you are about to start your hunt.

There is only one thing that you should avoid ... taking a shot you are not sure of. Even if the PH says "SHOOT", don't shoot unless you are sure of the shot.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2927 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew's #5. The jewelry. But my wife is getting a lovely collection of Tanzanite! Only downside I've found so far.

Stuff other people find as a negative, I regard as part of the experience. Snakes? I seem to find them. Fortunately, none have found me. A scorpion and I found each other in the tent once. Simple solution. Flip flops by the bed. Hasn't happened since.

Malarone is hard on my stomach. Simple solution. Take it after dinner on a full stomach. Don't take it in the morning on an empty stomach.

Every difficulty has a solution. Like Andrew's #5. Took my wife on the last trip and now she can't wait to go back. No more jewelry! At least for the easy trips she can go on.

Posts: 10007 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is no downside. I just put my mind on autopilot and cruise through the mundane and ignore any negative. I guess I'm just blissfully ignorant and works for me. I don't remember any of the bothersome details. But I do remember all the great moments. Quit whining. I've never complained once in Africa.

Oh, by the way, I now have my two pedestal mount Cape Buff, my full body mount Tanz lion, Zebra rug, spears, elephant ivory as well as Ted Schnack's lion and cheetah bronzes and assorted sundry items in my chambers. Looking for room for three more buff. I have a coterie of courthouse employees and attorneys everyday as well as clerks and judges posing and taking pictures. I just sit there blissfully ignorant and enjoying every moment of my day.

Now dreaming of next April at the Sidenda camp for leopard/buff/croc. I'll just need to find some more room!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
All good comments. This discussion enables me to relive the excitement of my first African hunt.

Russ's suggestion that it's good to tour and look around in Africa for a couple of days before the hunt really works for me.
I am an old guy who gets pretty messed up by the long flight from BC Canada to Joburg. I discovered that drinking water during the flight and putting electrolytes in it makes huge difference. (Health food stores have the stuff.)

Also, I was chuckling to myself about snakes. My wife stepped on the tail of spitting cobra when we were walking the battle field of Spion Kop.
It occurred to me today, that the snakes can't be too much of a problem, as it is common for the PH to wear shorts and open sandals! And he walks in front of the client.( Check the PH on the recent "Broken Bones" video on this forum!)

Brian

One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
I hate the flight home...'cause it seems to take twice as long. Must be the jet stream.

Posts: 1243 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote