THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Hunt Report Selous 2019! Video Is Ready For Those Wishing To Have A Copy.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunt Report Selous 2019! Video Is Ready For Those Wishing To Have A Copy.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mail from Dubai, UAE made it to KY, USA today!
Buy a buy a donkey, Saeed.
Very good of you.
tu2
Rip ...

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Last year's SELOUS 2018 played by plugging the Extreme Pro thumb drive directly into a Samsung TV USB port, or by using a Sony DVD player with USB port and HDMI cable output.
The latest Tanzania expedition documentary, SELOUS 2019, plays on my 'puters, both desktop and notebook, but not on my big screen.

Any technical wizards know what my problem is?
Is SELOUS 2019 so huge that a dumb TV can't handle it all, or what ?

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, I will get plenty of riding pleasure out of it regardless,
thank you, Saeed.
tu2
Rip ...

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Both videos are in the same format.

Both were processed in Adobe Premier Pro to YouTube 1080P.

Both play directly from a Sony BluRay player plugged into the TV

Basically, there has not been any change at this end at all, except all software has been updated.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66852 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

My copy arrived today. I only looked at some of the drone footage so far— it is incredible.

Thanks for your generosity in sharing.

Slowmover12

Posts: 55 | Location: TN | Registered: 20 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got mine too. Time to watch.

Thank You Saeed

Posts: 133 | Location: Eskimo Point - CANADA | Registered: 23 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Savikataaq Jr:
Got mine too. Time to watch.

Thank You Saeed

received it too up here.

thank you very much for your generosity.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Both videos are in the same format.

Both were processed in Adobe Premier Pro to YouTube 1080P.

Both play directly from a Sony BluRay player plugged into the TV

Basically, there has not been any change at this end at all, except all software has been updated.

"FILE IS CORRUPT OR UNSUPPORTED" ...

... is what I get on a Sony BluRay player, for the 2019 video.
2018 video worked fine in all formats/players.

I suggest that Walter must have tampered with the copy sent to me.
tu2
Rip ...

Administrator
posted Hide Post
In our shooting room I have a Sony 4K TV and a Samsung BluRay player.

I plug the USB into the BluRay player and it plays on the TV.

Posts: 66852 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I received my video today. Incredible photography! Saeed, you are a most generous man.

Muchas gracias
Hoot

Posts: 790 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Recived a copy here in Norway today after a "late order". Thank you Saeed

Posts: 93 | Location: Norway | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, please send a copy to

Gerald Begnaud
P O Box 51304
Lafayette, LA 70505

Thanks for your generosity.

Merry Christmas

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1925 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
received the hunting DVD yesterday, and thank you very much.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My copy of the video arrived to northern Sweden yesterday.
Thank you Saeed!

All the best
Regards
M

Namibia, Oktober 2019
Namibia, May 2018
Namibia, November 2016
South Africa, March 2016
Namibia, May 2012

Posts: 29 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 21 June 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen

Anyone who has requested a copy before the 14 of this month his copy has been shipped.

Anyone who has requested one after that will have his shipped after January 5, as I am out of the country until then.

I appreciate your patience.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you could please send a copy to
Randy Burnham
201 Ward St.
Cuero, TX. 77954

Thank you very much for your generosity Saeed!

I have a system: I pretend to work and they pretend to pay me!

Posts: 106 | Location: Cuero, TX. | Registered: 15 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kudu4u
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,

Today I received your 2019 Selous hunting video. Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness! I will winter well here in the Smoky Mountains watching this marvelous show. With greatest thanks again!

Jeff

"In these days of mouth-foaming Disneyism......"--- Capstick
Don't blame the hunters for what the poachers do!---me

Benefactor Member NRA

Posts: 477 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Picked up my copy yesterday South Africa thank you Saaed.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Arrived in Canada!

Thank you again, much appreciated. Can’t wait to watch with my son

Posts: 133 | Location: B.C. Canada  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

PLEASE, PLEASE include your country in your address.

I had someone print the addresses while I was away so I can send these as soon as I am back.

I had to redo so many myself, which is a waste of time and effort for two people here.

I have corrected the ones we received so far, but I will ignore any request that does not have the address complete, with the country.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed- I'd love to have a copy of your 2019 hunt. This will make three years; I watch them every winter.

many thanks.

Addres is Jerry Montgomery
3749 Rock Island Dr
Sacramento, CA 95827

jmbn
Old and in the way

Posts: 274 | Location: Lakeview OR | Registered: 02 October 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I will have your copy in the mail tomorrow Jerry.

I hope you enjoy it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Saeed,

I would love a copy of this as well if you are still offering this. Thank you very much,

9785 201st, langley , british columbia, canada,

postal code- v1m3e7

all the best,
thomas

Posts: 186 | Location: langley,BC | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Saeed,
Thanks once again for your generosity. Please send me a copy.
Mike Mathis
100 Pine Street
Galeton, PA 16922
USA

P.S. I will emjoy this on my Birthday/Retirement!

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1597 | Location: Potter County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Mine just arrived today and already watched a couple of hours of it. Incredible, especially the drone footage.

Makes me want to leave now instead of waiting until August. Wink

Thanks for sending it.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
My wife and I hunted the Selous in 2014 and it was our dream hunt. Would love a copy of your hunt if offer still stands.
Jim Clow
Box 126
Tilley Alberta
Canada
T0J3K0

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Clow:
My wife and I hunted the Selous in 2014 and it was our dream hunt. Would love a copy of your hunt if offer still stands.
Jim Clow
Box 126
Tilley Alberta
Canada
T0J3K0

I will have one in the mail for you this morning.

I hope you both enjoy it.

posted Hide Post
we received the video and will have time now to watch. Thanks kindly for the very nice gesture to send the video to us. Look forward to watching
Jim/Bev

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I hope you enjoy it Jim.

One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,

I received your videos a while back but I’ve just got around to watching them.

They make for very compelling viewing. And thanks again for your generosity.

Kind regards,

Peter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD999:
Hi Saeed,

I received your videos a while back but I’ve just got around to watching them.

They make for very compelling viewing. And thanks again for your generosity.

Kind regards,

Peter

Glad you enjoying it Peter.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just got mine today Saeed; wow, must have been sitting on a US Customs desk for the last two months.

Thanks!

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Just got mine today Saeed; wow, must have been sitting on a US Customs desk for the last two months.

Thanks!

I hope you enjoy our Cindy show! clap

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Saeed, what are the dates of this year’s adventure? I know you always go after Hessa’s birthday, so I’m guessing about 10 days out?

Posts: 3841 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
No date has been decided for this year yet.

We are taking a wait and see attitude so far.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know I am late to the party, but only joined recently.

Thoroughly enjoyed this safari. I spent the weekend going through it all. Felt like I was sharing your campfire. Thanks!

Looking forward to the next adventure!

Posts: 103 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
No date has been decided for this year yet.

We are taking a wait and see attitude so far.

Watching your 2019 hunt again, some great stuff to watch and review. You always pick up things you missed the first time.

I am just thinking that you will need to jump start Walter to get him in shape for your future adventure.

Cheers, thank you again

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1567 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
We are all waiting for a break from this Chink virus.

As soon as things brighten up, we are heading out.

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I am looking at airline routes and ticket prices. Doing some research, plus looking at hunts being offered on short notice. I need to make sure I have enough money set aside in case I get covid while in Africa and have to do the quarantine. That will have to reflect in using a good travel agent to make sure return tickets are changeable. Last thing I was looking at is what happens if you have to quarantine with your gun permit, how would that be extended and what would I need to do.

My Dr. and Wife have me on a do not travel until I am able to receive the vaccination. We are signed up and on the waiting list. We will be contacted when it is our turn in line.

I did not make the first responders or medical group, nor the nursing home group, nor the 75 and older group, nor the people with medical issues group (there were many different boxes to check for issues, I only was able to check 2 boxes). So we await what our Governor and staff are putting out as to who is in line next.

If we are able to get in line my June of this year for our vaccinations, I will be looking at what will be available to take in and then see if I can match up airline tickets and motel rooms to make it to a destination.

This is nuts, with the roll out of vaccine, as now they are looking at a 3rd shot for the South Africa or UK strain of Covid.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1567 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana338:
Saeed,

I am looking at airline routes and ticket prices. Doing some research, plus looking at hunts being offered on short notice. I need to make sure I have enough money set aside in case I get covid while in Africa and have to do the quarantine. That will have to reflect in using a good travel agent to make sure return tickets are changeable. Last thing I was looking at is what happens if you have to quarantine with your gun permit, how would that be extended and what would I need to do.

My Dr. and Wife have me on a do not travel until I am able to receive the vaccination. We are signed up and on the waiting list. We will be contacted when it is our turn in line.

I did not make the first responders or medical group, nor the nursing home group, nor the 75 and older group, nor the people with medical issues group (there were many different boxes to check for issues, I only was able to check 2 boxes). So we await what our Governor and staff are putting out as to who is in line next.

If we are able to get in line my June of this year for our vaccinations, I will be looking at what will be available to take in and then see if I can match up airline tickets and motel rooms to make it to a destination.

This is nuts, with the roll out of vaccine, as now they are looking at a 3rd shot for the South Africa or UK strain of Covid.

Nothing makes sense I am afraid.

Here the vaccine is available fir anyone who wishes to have.

You can make an appointment for a quicker turn around, or just walk in.

Walk in takes about 4-5 hours in town.

Shorter if you drive out of town.

With an appointment you can get in and out in less than one hour.

Again, available for anyone.

Regardless of age or job.

One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
We here in the States are living through the greatest crisis ever to let Government exert extended control over our actions, words and even thoughts.
That’s all you really need to know to “make sense” of it.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote