THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Hunt Report Selous 2019! Video Is Ready For Those Wishing To Have A Copy.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunt Report Selous 2019! Video Is Ready For Those Wishing To Have A Copy.
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have added another batch of videos.

More to come.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hannay
posted Hide Post

Posts: 672 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 27 November 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hannay:
Thanks Saeed! The videos are great. If you have a chance to fix them, numbers 12, 16, and 18 have broken links. I definitely want to see the lion that attacked your blind! popcorn

Thank you very much about the broken links.

I appreciate your feedback.

Fixed now and they should all be working.

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have posted more videos.

I would appreciate if you let me know if any do not work.

One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
Excellent videos, Saeed.

That Black Mamba gave me the creeps. Eeker

quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I have posted more videos.

I would appreciate if you let me know if any do not work.

Video# 20,22 and 24 are not working. Thank you.

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 780 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much.

Should be working now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Videos are awesome! Thanks!

Posts: 637 | Location: Moscow, Russia | Registered: 13 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I’m surprised that being a lefty, Walter shoots a right handed bolt action rifle.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1381 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Walter and Roy are both left handed, and both use my right hand rifles.

Roy never complains, and shoots very well.

Walter never stops complaining, and hardly hits anything! rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have added video clips of various drone footage.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Our hunting video is ready.

Any member who wishes to have a copy, please send me your mailing address in a PM.

PLEASE remember to make sure your address is complete - including the country!

Any address that does not include the relevant country will be ignored.

No email requests.

The video includes over 26 hours of what goes on in an African safari.

We all had an absolutely great time,. and I hope you will to.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.
Thank you in advance for sharing your adventures with us and showing the proper way to conduct a safari.

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Thank you for your kindness and generosity in
doing this for us, it is greatly appreciated.

Now, if we could only convince you to offer Team Walterhog shirts for sale Cool

Posts: 1051 | Registered: 02 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,

Sent you a PM. As ever, many thanks for your generosity! Much appreciated.

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 780 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sheikh Saeed,

PM sent. Thank you very much for your generosity.

Warm regards

Saeed

one of us
posted Hide Post
It's GRAND watching Saeed Safaris on the big screen.
I can even sit or recline on a zebra rug
that came from Tanzania in 2010,
for enhanced sensory bombardment.

Howdy wonderful life!

Thank you Saeed, friend to the masses, even Walter.
tu2
Rip ...

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
All requested videos have been shipped.

It will be interesting to know who gets theirs and when.

I hope you enjoy them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Thank you

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Saeed.i can not begin to explain the enjoyment I get from your excellent site.have enjoyed for several years and just recently retired.im 60 years of age and have hunted exclusively in the united states and that includes Alaska.i plan on booking a most likely bucket list hunt to Africa god willing.i would truly appreciate a video of your magnificent hunt.the photos truly touched the essence of old Africa in many ways.i have enjoyed over reading about such incredible hunts from percival to Selby and others.also greetings to other memberswho might have read this post.sincerely Robert Hansen.5900 sterling avenue,raytown Missouri,usa,zip,64133.ps.sorry for all one line,my keyboard is crashing.

Posts: 2 | Location: sloone57@gmail.com | Registered: 10 December 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
If you want a copy of Saeed's hunt video you need to send him a private message with you address. Be sure to include your country as well as your normal address.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2286 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slow one:
Saeed.i can not begin to explain the enjoyment I get from your excellent site.have enjoyed for several years and just recently retired.im 60 years of age and have hunted exclusively in the united states and that includes Alaska.i plan on booking a most likely bucket list hunt to Africa god willing.i would truly appreciate a video of your magnificent hunt.the photos truly touched the essence of old Africa in many ways.i have enjoyed over reading about such incredible hunts from percival to Selby and others.also greetings to other memberswho might have read this post.sincerely Robert Hansen.5900 sterling avenue,raytown Missouri,usa,zip,64133.ps.sorry for all one line,my keyboard is crashing.

I will have your copy off to you this morning.

posted Hide Post
thank you Saeed.you are a gentleman and very kind.I look forward to it.

Posts: 2 | Location: sloone57@gmail.com | Registered: 10 December 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Looks like I'm the first to acknowledge receipt of this years videos. Just arrived in my mailbox and I can't thank you enough for all the work you put into this and your generosity in sharing with the AR community.

I'm located in the state of Pennsylvania in the USA.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2286 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed, I am writing to thank you for your kindness and generosity in sending me this year's hunting video. Wow, it sure got here fast and I look forward to watching it. Warmest regards and thanks again.

Posts: 3 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 30 June 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I got back from Deer hunting last night the video was there! Arrived in "sunny" (not really, just cold) Bitely, Michigan, USA.
Thanks again Saeed!

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Received mine today - thanks again!

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2786 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
All requested videos have been shipped.

It will be interesting to know who gets theirs and when.

I hope you enjoy them.

Hello Saeed - Slovenia here - got mine today tu2

Posts: 2026 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Received my copy today.

Thank you again for your kindness and generosity in providing these to us Cool

Posts: 1051 | Registered: 02 November 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Received my copy today.

will start watching tonight
Thank you very much.

Posts: 15 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two days ago! Norway. Thanks a million dancing

Posts: 188 | Location: Near the arctic circle, Norway | Registered: 14 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Penetrater
posted Hide Post
PM sent,

Building a house and no time for hunting this season ,so looking forward to the video , I really like the new drone footage , I got to get one of those !

Posts: 131 | Location: oklahoma city ,oklahoma ,usa | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Received mine today.

Thank you sir.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recieved my video yesterday. My wife and I really enjoy watching it together. Many thanks.

Posts: 113 | Location: Maryland 's Eastern Shore | Registered: 03 February 2016Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I also received my copy yesterday. Thank you again Saeed.

Posts: 3 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 February 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to have one of this years hunt dvds, thank you. Titewad15@hotmail.com

Jack R. Tishue, jr
26 Vista Avenue
Ferndale, MD 21061
USA

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I received my copy today. Many thanks for your generous gesture. I am going to enjoy watching this year's adventures. Thank you once again!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just sent PM, Thanks for making this possible.

phurley

Posts: 2344 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Saeed: I received mine in the mail a couple of days ago. You are the best! Thanks again for your generosity and allowing us to 'join' you in your wonderful adventures year after year! tu2

Administrator
posted Hide Post
A friend said his wife was saying “they never stop walking!” While watching the video with him. rotflmo

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Saeed kindly gave me a couple of copies for my troops to watch. One of the young fella's is a keen hunter and has been amazed at the quality of the drone footage. Top hunt again this year. tu2

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote