THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    You Have Heard Of Farm Bred Lions.....

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You Have Heard Of Farm Bred Lions.....
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And people say Marijuana is harmless....

She is one lucky person that that cat wasn’t hungry or in a mood to play.

Posts: 10479 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That video could have been a lot more interesting.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Darwin Award candidate.....

Posts: 10095 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
That woman is nuttier than squirrel crap or she has been hitting her crack pipe a little too hard.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1381 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JeffreyPhD
posted Hide Post
The lion takes a step towards her, and then looks to his right as if to say to his buddies, "you guys see this?"

Posts: 1014 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
The lion should've gone for it and had a meal. After all, his mates across the pond have fed on the same many times. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
Darwin Award candidate.....

Yes, sir.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bud Meadows:
That woman is nuttier than squirrel crap

jumping

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 780 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Squirrel crap is used to compare the intelligence of politicians and lawyers.

This woman meeting this standards has just made the female contingent of our species as stupid as politicians and lawyers rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I resemble that remark, Saeed.

Just remember that there are no stupid questions, ideas or professions; there are only stupid people!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13329 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
That exhibit has a moat around it that is too wide and too deep for a lion to try jumping. It has safely contained lions for decades. The idiot woman climbed over a short rail stood on the edge of the moat, which was not visible in the video. Having been in the zoo business for over 20 years, I've seen my share stupid human behavior. I guarantee you, had she been observed by zoo staff she would have been swiftly shown the exit. And just as assuredly she would have screamed bloody murder how she was unjustly kicked out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, now that you have mentioned it you can just see the top edge of the moat where the nutty woman is standing.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote