New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dave Freeburn Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone have any experience with this outfitter ? He guides in South Africa. Good or bad experiences with him ?

Posts: 1194 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 373 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
wow if you posted a reply like this on that so called other site, they would take it down.

I have not hunt with them but one of Ph I do hunt with is a friend of his and told me he is a great Ph.

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
wow if you posted a reply like this on that so called other site, they would take it down.

I have not hunt with them but one of Ph I do hunt with is a friend of his and told me he is a great Ph.

Very sad indeed!

I have absolutely no problem with any post mentioned the name of any site.

I would rather have more hunting sites for us to enjoy.

I know that AR being mentioned on some other sites in not very welcome.

Very sad indeed.

As we are not competing with any.

I like it when members do frequent other sites too.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66936 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’ve had many posts deleted over there. One was simply pointing a guy to the new distributor of north fork bullets because he was not aware they were still being made. Was told I broke the “no link to other hunting sites” rule. In reality it’s a sponsor thing.

Have also tried to link to threads here and they get killed as well. Usually have to email the person. Silly.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BaxterB:
quote:

I’ve had many posts deleted over there. One was simply pointing a guy to the new distributor of north fork bullets because he was not aware they were still being made. Was told I broke the “no link to other hunting sites” rule. In reality it’s a sponsor thing.

Have also tried to link to threads here and they get killed as well. Usually have to email the person. Silly.

In reality it is just a bunch of Bs. LOL Shame you trying to help someone was not ok but let one of the ass kissers say someone and all is good. Guys would puke if they knew all the bs behind the scenes on that place

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Very sad indeed!

I have absolutely no problem with any post mentioned the name of any site.

I would rather have more hunting sites for us to enjoy.

I know that AR being mentioned on some other sites in not very welcome.

Very sad indeed.

As we are not competing with any.

I like it when members do frequent other sites too.

Sometimes it can get rough here but your always fair in the end everyone gets there say at least.

I agree the more hunting or guns sites the better

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guys would puke if they knew all the bs behind the scenes on that place

Such as???

Posts: 488 | Location: WI | Registered: 31 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twilli:
Anyone have any experience with this outfitter ? He guides in South Africa. Good or bad experiences with him ?

Dave is a good bloke. No worries there.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9867 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote