THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Mark Sullivan-Naming the January 2013 DVD Release
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Sullivan-Naming the January 2013 DVD Release
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
I like that concise title!

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ExpressYourself
posted Hide Post
All emails, PMs, and post suggestions have been recorded as of today's date. I will assure that Mark receives them this week. Thanks!

Shawn

Shawn Joyce
Diizche Safari Adventures
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648
E-mail: shawn.joyce@diizchesafariadventures.net
Cell: (916) 804-3318

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™
Website- www.DiizcheSafariAdventures.com
Blog- http://diizchesafari.blogspot.com/
Twitter- http://twitter.com/DiizcheSafari
YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/shawncjoyce
Facebook- http://on.fb.me/gYytdn
Instagram: diizchesafari_official

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
that should really make his day!! dancing

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
that should really make his day!! dancing

Mark is a very reasonable man.

He lets the buffalo decide how they wish to die, despite the fact that HE is the one holding the gun rotflmo

The same goes for his clients.

It takes a man with an incredibe level of intelligence to pay for a hunt and have someone else shoot your animals.

Sadly, I cannot claim to aspire to that level rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66913 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
like you Saeed, i thank God i will never reach that level of intelligence.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
So after all that this is the new DVD title:

Use Enough Death

Confused

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:

Use Enough Death

Confused

Bloody hell! He has used the word DEATH in practically all his videos.

Next one should be DEATH OF THE HUNTER's ETHICS.

Posts: 66913 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see that Mr. Sullivan is going to be at the SCI with his new employers from Tanzania why do those brave souls out there who heap scorn on Mr. Sullivan not come out of the closet and go to his face at the SCI and voice your opinions directly to him?

I am not remotely interested in any hate campaign, you may even be correct. It is difficult to understand however why mostly all you brave souls live in a glass house and busily cast stones at Mr. Sullivan. Pony up boys and girls, many of you will be at SCI. Confront him in person, go to the Directors of the SCI and complain. I thought he was removed from the SCI and not allowed in the place. Perhaps there has been a change in his status and he has been forgiven for his transgressions?

Photobucket

Posts: 410 | Location: Benton, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: 16 December 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GOB:
I see that Mr. Sullivan is going to be at the SCI with his new employers from Tanzania why do those brave souls out there who heap scorn on Mr. Sullivan not come out of the closet and go to his face at the SCI and voice your opinions directly to him?

I am not remotely interested in any hate campaign, you may even be correct. It is difficult to understand however why mostly all you brave souls live in a glass house and busily cast stones at Mr. Sullivan. Pony up boys and girls, many of you will be at SCI. Confront him in person, go to the Directors of the SCI and complain. I thought he was removed from the SCI and not allowed in the place. Perhaps there has been a change in his status and he has been forgiven for his transgressions?

I understand SCI had asked him to stop showing his silly videos, numerous times.

And being an individual so full of his own self importance, he continued to show them.

It seems even SCI, who normally lean backwards to support all the crooks in the business, had had enough, and kicked him out.

He even came here and posted an open letter to the AR members.

And just as the sun always rises from the east, he made sure he told us how right he is, and how wrong everyone else was.

And finally, I will be more than happy to tell him exactly the same thing to his face.

What he is doing is so diametrically opposed to what I understand is hunting should be.

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

What he is doing is so diametrically opposed to what I understand is hunting should be.

tu2

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Use Enough Death

Confused

He has used death to death! Lol

According to the link, this one apparently has 13 complete hunts and 175 shots!!! Lol. No wonder he gets so many charges with that kind of shooting. Wink I wonder how many are his and how many are clients?

Interestingly, the video has a segment on exactly how he has done this through the years. That might be interesting.

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
Perhaps his own epitaph will read "Death Becomes Him"

Posts: 3847 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canuck:
quote:
quote:

Use Enough Death

Confused

He has used death to death! Lol

According to the link, this one apparently has 13 complete hunts and 175 shots!!! Lol. No wonder he gets so many charges with that kind of shooting. Wink I wonder how many are his and how many are clients?

Interestingly, the video has a segment on exactly how he has done this through the years. That might be interesting.

Wow! That is over 13 shots per hunt!