New
Find
Notify
Tools

African Countries On Lock down
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that this will kill MILLIONS across Africa

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
And I think we will be alright

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
We are already in self-isolation and have stocks for 4 months. Plus ammunition.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
We are already in self-isolation and have stocks for 4 months. Plus ammunition.

Do you foresee the CV shutting down the entire 2020 hunting season??

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The panic is here. I tried to get a little of #4 buck for my main home protection gun. Not available.
Turns out almost no ammunition is available. Just like toilet paper.

Posts: 9951 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's times like this when living in big cities has its drawbacks.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
In African countries decimated (already) by AIDS, the median age is as young as 18. the worldwide impact is going to be financial, due to stopping everything all at once (so to speak.) Do believe younger populations are tougher, particularly if they live spread out. City folks are far more at risk healthwise. I do hope Africa in general is spared. India is another matter. And, China likely has had more trouble than reported.

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The thing that concerns me is the poor healthcare system and the large rural population, when we will ever know the real answer of what is happening in Africa?

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The african popultion is a lot harder then people in Europe and the US.
Plus you have to have an healthcare system in the first place, before it can crash.
A certain percentage of old and sick people will die and the world won't stop moving.

It will be much harder on Africa and it's people, that we have or will reduce our aid to them because we too busy being afraid....

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2064 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
It's times like this when living in big cities has its drawbacks.

Avoid the soul crushing land of asphalt and assholes at all cost.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like Africa got the wrong kind of aid from China....again.

Posts: 10094 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If anyone has been past or through any of the townships/shinny shack condos in SA or anywhere else in Africa for that matter, how exactly does one practice social distancing?

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
^^^Exactly and with the movement of Chinese through Africa...I would think this virus would have already taken off there--if were going to.

Africans may have immunity from past exposure...or other reasons. We will see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36416 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote