THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Michael Savage: Trophy hunting will hurt Trump in 2020

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michael Savage: Trophy hunting will hurt Trump in 2020
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
https://www.breitbart.com/the-...e-future-of-america/
In an interview with Breitbart, Michael Savage thinks the trophy hunting issue will hurt Trump with suburban women.

one of us
posted Hide Post
This is just nuts. Trump is not a hunter. If anyone is going to put off suburban women, it's Savage himself.. the only American to be banned from the UK for being an uncouth loudmouth.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2926 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I remember correctly, Savage himself is against hunting. That might explain his comments.

Posts: 113 | Location: Maryland 's Eastern Shore | Registered: 03 February 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
On occasion I have listened to him
Complete moron and fringe for sure

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
And he is definitely anti-hunting!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Very true.

And the only reason he is bringing it up is to sound better with his stupid followers.

Him and his elk are the downfall of American society.

Divide and conquer, create controversies, brainwash people who cannot think for themselves, and line their pockets.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Very true.

And the only reason he is bringing it up is to sound better with his stupid followers.

Him and his elk are the downfall of American society.

Divide and conquer, create controversies, brainwash people who cannot think for themselves, and line their pockets.

So true Saeed! He is a Kook. I used to listen to him but he's too crazy now.

He's an anti-hunter who eats meat and constantly talks about eating out in restaurants.

He made a big fuss about Cecil the Lion and said that the Elephants "Talk to him."

He's a nut...anyone too far to the left or right usually is.

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
There are many things that may hurt President Trump with suburban women voters, but trophy hunting is not even on the list.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13329 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
ANYONE, regardless who they are and who they support, who listen to these idiots are no better than them.

And by listening to them, you are supporting them.

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
ANYONE, regardless who they are and who they support, who listen to these idiots are no better than them.

And by listening to them, you are supporting them.

+1

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
So, let’s See .... shotgun joe who wants to end all private gun ownership would be a better choice? What is this guy smoking?

Posts: 5691 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Savage is a raving lunatic.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Savage is attempting to spread dissension. What he doesn't highlight is - in order for Trump to lose, the democrats need to find a centrist, moderate. So far, it's one raving lunatic after another. Trump wins.

In regards to Trump's actions towards hunting and conservation, he's been a disappointment. But hunters and gun owners will gladly vote for him considering the alternatives being proffered by the lunatic fringe of the DNC.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, I disagree that hunters will vote for Trump based on being hunters.

The vast majority of hunters don’t vote based on hunting. They have their other special interests that they vote for. Lots of guy who hunt are true blue democrats, and see the other issues as more important.

If everyone voted common sense, they wouldn’t have much money invested in politics.

Posts: 10479 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Dr. Butler,
Your statements may hold true in Minnesota...but I don’t believe they do in Texas and Oklahoma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36417 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
PS: I am disappointed in Trump for not setting USFWS totally straight.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36417 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dr. E, I don’t agree there.

Look at most of your fellow Texas Republicans.

They don’t vote for hunting, they vote for pro life, gun rights, taxes, etc. as their prime reason. Most of the time they are people who share similar views overall.

I know plenty of democrat hunters.

Most are democrat due to the view of organized labor rights. That’s their prime issue. They view gun rights, hunting, etc. as important but secondary to that first issue.

Posts: 10479 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Dr. Butler,
Your statements may hold true in Minnesota...but I don’t believe they do in Texas and Oklahoma.

Or for conservatives in Ohio. Now the city dwelling libs..... who knows.

Posts: 5691 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com...-import-lion-trophy/

Cabinet members wife lambasted Trump administration for letting man import trophy lion.

See link for article.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9348 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Another stupid bimbo trying to make a name for herself on Sick Media!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have difficulty fathoming the level of stupidity or brain damage necessary to vote for any Democrat -- for anything. I'm not a big fan of any politician and usually vote against the greater evil, but Democrats are that.

Posts: 9954 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
There is no shortage of dumb founded Idiots in today's world...none.

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6804 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another stupid bimbo trying to make a name for herself on Sick Media!

+1!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
On rare occasions I listen to Michael Savage and on every occasion I am reminded that he is nothing more than a raving moron. Cheers gentlemen. May our republic never die.

Posts: 350 | Location: pueblo, Co. USA | Registered: 01 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
I have difficulty fathoming the level of stupidity or brain damage necessary to vote for any Democrat -- for anything. I'm not a big fan of any politician and usually vote against the greater evil, but Democrats are that.

ditto

J. Lane Easter, DVM