Find
Notify
Tools

North fork bullets...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Met the new owner of no bullets at DSC. a gentleman from Sweden. Will try to have a booth at DSC next yr.

Have used there bullets with great success.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Outstanding...hope they continue to manufacture!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36504 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Outstanding...hope they continue to manufacture!

They’ll be imported back to the US. I’m glad. They are good bullets.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is great news.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wahoo!! dancing

Posts: 2586 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I've got a recovered North fork from a Zimbabwe dugga boy and it is impressive.

I do like TSX's, but it'd be great to see Northfork continue.

Posts: 9074 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Too good to die.
tu2
Rip ...

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great news, I have shot Northforks for many years under Mike Brady. Ordered several boxs from the other guys when they folded. Now I can count on them for my son, grandsons and greats. Good shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2348 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
I think they are some of the best projectiles on the market . From their Softs to their Solid options.
With their fine driving bands makes them a good option for double rifles

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And hopefully finally available in the EU if manufactured in Sweden.

Posts: 701 | Location: Germany | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ozhunter:
I think they are some of the best projectiles on the market . From their Softs to their Solid options.
With their fine driving bands makes them a good option for double rifles

IMO, The North Fork design, and material are the only solid metal that is PERFECTLY DESIGNED Mono Metal bullet that that is absolutely safe for use in double rifles regardless age.

This is simply my opinion, and opinions very but, they have never caused me any trouble of any kind! I can't say that for any of the other mono-metal solids. Of course some I have not tried in any of my doubles or Combo rifles.
I almost cried when I heard that North Fork was closing shop. So this new info about them coming back, regardless of origin, is heartening!
…......…...………...…….. clap dancing old MacD37

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote