THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Prince Harry & Meghan to move to Botswana?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prince Harry & Meghan to move to Botswana?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bwana1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by df06:
I have no idea why anyone gives a rats ass about these royalty, or hat ever they are called. Other than be a member of the lucky sperm club, they have done nothing to deserve their notoriety.

This........

Posts: 795 | Location: Vero Beach, Florida | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
We should care, as these two are championing everything we stand against!

Being selfish, and dictating to others what they should do, at the same time they are living their high ;lives.

Bloody hypocrites, and we should show them as they really are.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66768 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wealthy, attractive, entitled. Young and fit. Good luck to them. I'm not jealous.

People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf.

one of us
posted Hide Post
CRAP!

There goes the neighborhood! Mad Big Grin

Posts: 367 | Location: Anchor Point, Alaska | Registered: 03 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why a one on this side of the Atlantic gives a rats ass about these so called “royalty” is far beyond my comprehension.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2628 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
delete

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2628 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
delete
I already commented

NRA Patron member

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why a one on this side of the Atlantic gives a rats ass about these so called “royalty” is far beyond my comprehension.

You are forgetting one simple fact.

If it was not for your brainless Hollywood bimbo, this man would not be in the current position!

Posts: 66768 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

You are forgetting one simple fact.

If it was not for your brainless Hollywood bimbo, this man would not be in the current position!

Saeed, no doubt Chelsy Davy would have been a better choice.

Posts: 1853 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I am not sure why a man who could have any woman on the planet picked a divorced Hollywood bimbo.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
I am not sure why a man who could have any woman on the planet picked a divorced Hollywood bimbo.

Exactly!

What is actually worse, he has proven that he lacks character!

Any man who gets turned 180 degrees by a woman does not deserve to be called a man!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

One with a 2 star rating and countless miles on the clock.

Posts: 1869 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:

Because she’s great in bed? Roll Eyes

Posts: 3835 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Victor Watson
posted Hide Post
Check this video of Harry congratualting the Springbok rugby team, Seems like a great guy

https://www.sarugbymag.co.za/w...sCBIgPzT_QpNT5geoqc8

Victor Watson
Karoo Wild Safaris
Email: info@karoowildsafaris.co.za
Cell: (+27) 721894588
www.karoowildsafaris.co.za

Posts: 382 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Watson:
Check this video of Harry congratualting the Springbok rugby team, Seems like a great guy

https://www.sarugbymag.co.za/w...sCBIgPzT_QpNT5geoqc8

He is trying to make up for the idiots representing England.

Totally unsportsmanlike behavior at receiving their medals.

The English team were totally outplayed, and hearty congratulations to South Africa.

Well deserved win.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you see where African Parks took over Matusadohna NP in Zim?

Harry is President of this organization, watch for much needed big improvements there.

Posts: 1853 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl...odall-094905805.html

Prince Harry will stop hunting because Meghan doesn't like it, says wildlife expert

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9350 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kathi:

Prince Harry will stop hunting because Meghan doesn't like it, says wildlife expert

He is going to lead a miserable life.

Posts: 11911 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
Originally posted by Kathi:

He is going to lead a miserable life.

+1

Thinking he is already regretting what is happening.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1563 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They have already moved to Los Angles. Meghan is using the Duke if Sussex title for her Hollywood work credits.

Posts: 10611 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Who really gives a shit what they do?? Roll Eyes

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Hairy Meg
Really...who gives a shit
If anyone is royalty, it’s me, king of Milan’s castle of Stevensville MT, Milan The Boarkiller

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
jumping This string reminds me of a bunch of gossiping old females. who can't find anything positive to say about anyone!
…...………………………...……………….. 2020 killpc thumbdown old MacD37

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So the man had to give up his royal title and duties, his home in England to move to California and now give up hunting. If there is love in that marriage, it seems to be rather one sided. But, whatever .. coffee

Posts: 1532 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I bet Meghan could suck the chrome off Harry’s Bentley.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1381 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scruffy:
So the man had to give up his royal title and duties, his home in England to move to California and now give up hunting. If there is love in that marriage, it seems to be rather one sided. But, whatever .. coffee

When they want you to become something you are not, it is a problem every single time.

Posts: 11911 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
Originally posted by scruffy:

When they want you to become something you are not, it is a problem every single time.

You just brought out some PTSD about my first wife, LOL.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bud Meadows:
I bet Meghan could suck the chrome off Harry’s Bentley.

rotflmo

Posts: 3964 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
My first wife told me that if I went to Tanzania on safari, that she would leave me. I went hunting and she kept her word. I didn’t regret that decision dancing

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1427 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That woman in Botswana, permanently? I don't see it.

They will end up in California, just like many of the English celebrities. They deserve each other.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2926 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have no idea why anyone gives a rats ass about these royalty, or hat ever they are called. Other than be a member of the lucky sperm club, they have done nothing to deserve their notoriety.

Careful there!

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samir:
My first wife told me that if I went to Tanzania on safari, that she would leave me. I went hunting and she kept her word. I didn’t regret that decision dancing

Good for you. Bullshit ultimatums deserve to be called...

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I took my prospective wife on safari before I married her.

Went out with us every day, whether following buffalo or elephants.

Got into the middle of a herd of cows with little ones, and got chased all over the place.

She thought it was fun!

Perfect wife!

Harry has no backbone, no character.

This stupid selfish bimbo turned 180 degrees!

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got into the middle of a herd of cows with little ones, and got chased all over the place.

She thought it was fun!

Perfect wife!

Saeed: Yep, my wife too! Big Grin That's the kind of woman a man needs! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What does this have to do with hunting. It’s common knowledge that she will NOT let him hunt anymore. Apparently she full control of his balls. He knows it and so does the rest of the world.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The reason hunting was more tolerated in US history than now is in large part due to President Roosevelt.

I think his popularity is really hard to grasp today. He went hunting, he wrote of hunting before television and radio, he spoke of hunting, he had a gun range on the lawn of the Whitehouse.

Earnest Hemmingway was taken as a child to listen to President Roosevelt speak. He read President Roosevelt’s writings. President Roosevelt was a Kardashian or Michael Jordan type celebrity/influencer with substance.

Hemingway made Roark commercially acceptable which gave hunting to a new generation. Roark was educated. He was Nee York as much as North Carolina. Roark made Capstick possible. Capstick to a lessor degree kept the torch of hunting in popular culture alive.

A English Prince abandoning hunting singles to others that hunting is not an activity acceptable to civilization any longer. Add an anti hunter as his spouse and the messaging is clear. You do not want to hunt. You do not need to be hunter.

The same is for England. Everyone wanted to grow up and be Livingston, Selous, Gordon, and The 19th royals who hunted.

Hunting will not survive in the shadows. Hunting and people of social influence and consciousness must be seen hunting.

Therefore, Prince Harry stopping hunting as he evolves with Meghan is a very big deal to hunting.

I cannot despise or be little Prince Harry. I have heard too much of his heroism flying helicopters in support of US policy.

Posts: 10611 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
They should move into the same hotel where Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton spent their (second) honeymoon, on the Botswana side of the Chobe River.

There are worse places. Bill and Hill dug it, too.

Celebs aplenty.

I have passed it many times, while boating down the Chobe, chasing plains game, elephant and buffalo on the Caprivi Strip side of the river.

With a big rifle in plain view. Cool

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13329 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
See how stupid all of us are? She spent a few minutes with her husband with an elephant tied by his legs and now she understands them!

I never thought I will see her showing more stupidity, but, she never let us down!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nobody cares about the Royals.

Posts: 205 | Registered: 09 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul C:
Nobody cares about the Royals.

You should, about these two idiots.

They stand against everything we love.

And have lots os likeminded stupid idols following them