THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Prince Harry & Meghan to move to Botswana?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prince Harry & Meghan to move to Botswana?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Rumors are they want to start their very own bush lodge in Botswana. I think Harry would make one hell of an elephant hunting PH. Wouldn't that be a hoot? I can see Meghan serving tofu flavored elephant burgers in the near future. Seriously, I doubt she would last long once the novelty wore off.

However, they do have money. Their camp could become the trendy destination for the global elitist crowd.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1846 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GunsCore:
Rumors are they want to start their very own bush lodge in Botswana. I think Harry would make one hell of an elephant hunting PH. Wouldn't that be a hoot? I can see Meghan serving tofu flavored elephant burgers in the near future. Seriously, I doubt she would last long once the novelty wore off.

However, they do have money. Their camp could become the trendy destination for the global elitist crowd.

Wow haven't heard that one BUT I bet he would love to do it.

Posts: 1853 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
quote:

Wow haven't heard that one BUT I bet he would love to do it.

Well I read it on the internet so it has to be true.

It would have the potential to be either a disaster or a boom for hunting. Harry likes to hunt and Meghan probably thinks its icky but once she gets there and lives full time in the bush then reality might set in and they really could run a hunting camp. The Zeitgeist can flip and "sustainable ecologically sound hunting in which all the meat is consumed by locals in an environmentally friendly manner" could make hunting cool again. I am going to order up some MHCA hats.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1846 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not that it matters since his older brother is second in line to the thrown and will probably be crowned king over his father Prince Charles but I have never thought that Harry was the bio son of Prince Charles. Didn't Diana have a red headed riding instructor at on time? She was married to a man that never loved her but who always wanted Camila his first lover at 13 was it? So once producing a true heir then Diana was left to play around on her own. Just a thought.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 376 steyr:
Not that it matters since his older brother is second in line to the thrown and will probably be crowned king over his father Prince Charles but I have never thought that Harry was the bio son of Prince Charles. Didn't Diana have a red headed riding instructor at on time? She was married to a man that never loved her but who always wanted Camila his first lover at 13 was it? So once producing a true heir then Diana was left to play around on her own. Just a thought.

She sure did ...James Hewitt

Posts: 1853 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Similar situation with Chelsie Huebell in our American "Royalty".

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Harry and Meghan didn’t attend the queen’s driven pheasant shoot at one of the royal estates last year because she didn’t approve and he caved in- after attending for many years. I seriously doubt that any lodge they built would be anything but a photo lodge.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Harry and Meghan didn’t attend the queen’s driven pheasant shoot at one of the royal estates last year because she didn’t approve and he caved in- after attending for many years. I seriously doubt that any lodge they built would be anything but a photo lodge.

Yep. Harry has been emasculated. He was very involved in TUSK with his brother and they were working together on several projects in Namibia. William has been back several times, but Harry has gone MIA. Since Harry married the nutjob, his hunting days have ended.

When you get married if you ain't Tarzan you're going to be Jane. Meet Meghan and Jane.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah I don’t see him picking up a gun.

But he can push an agenda that will be positive for wildlife.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Prince Harry is soooo fucked........I can speak because my ex (mom of my grown kids) is one.....
- Mike

Posts: 296 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 13 April 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah I don’t see him picking up a gun.

But he can push an agenda that will be positive for wildlife.

The only agenda he will be allowed to push is an anti- hunting one pre-approved by his wife. No fact based conservation model but heavy on emotions.

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I’m afraid it is likely too late for him, sad to say.

People sometimes crudely say, “Grow a pair.”

But it can’t be done.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13328 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
I’m afraid it is likely too late for him, sad to say.

People sometimes crudely say, “Grow a pair.”

But it can’t be done.

That stupid idiot has lost my respect the moment he got involved with the classless, brainless, Hollywood bimbo.

Her sole purpose in life is self glorification, and I bet anything that she only married him because she wanted to climb the class ladder!

What I hear is she is does not like England, and wants to move to Hollywood.

That would complete her take over of what we thought once was a man, and has become a wimp lapping at her heels!

What a bloody shame.

Prince Philip must be wondering what he has done to deserve this.

Rumors are that Charles is not his father.

Just imagine if someone does a DNA test and proves this.

The Hollywood Bimbo's world would come crashing down! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66750 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Just imagine if someone does a DNA test and proves this.

The Hollywood Bimbo's world would come crashing down! rotflmo

What lengths the royal family (as well as the Obama family and Chelsea Clinton) must go to in order to make sure there is no DNA evidence left out for clandestine collection?

Have to say that current photos of James Hewitt bear no resemblance.....unlike Web Hubbel and....

Posts: 296 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 13 April 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I thought we Americans quit giving a damn about Royals in 1776. I don’t get the fascination.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
quote:

Spot on. A once good man has been pussy-whipped into a pale shadow of his former self.

------------------------------

Richard
VENARI LAVARE LUDERE RIDERE OCCEST VIVERE

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
As long as they get off my news feed, they can move wherever they want.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Harry did not participate in the annual driven hunt for wildboar in Germany because Meghan did not approve. In many European eyes and certainly imho she is definetely to urban vegan USA and we doubt if Harry will like to deal with this forever.

Posts: 701 | Location: Germany | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
I thought we Americans quit giving a damn about Royals in 1776. I don’t get the fascination.

That is exactly what I say.

Why would he marry a woman who wanted to change him? I wouldn’t.

Posts: 11906 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:

He showed great promise at one time but that has diminished. I hope he can still have an impact as President of African Parks. Well see

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nobody cares as the royal family is meaningless in this day and age. Spoiled brats and ugly to boot.

Posts: 205 | Registered: 09 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul C:
Nobody cares as the royal family is meaningless in this day and age. Spoiled brats and ugly to boot.

Maybe but definitely not cowards. They do tend to pick up arms when their country is at war. Unlike the long list of chicken hawks that populate American politicians.

Given most Botswana photo camps cost far more than Tholo I will stick to Tholo.

I do know from people in Botswana that he has hunted on some of the large private farms in the past.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

It’s what happen when the little head thinks for the big head thumbdown

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

It’s what happen when the little head thinks for the big head thumbdown

Donald Trump went to visit Roland Reagan at his home.

As he walked in, he found Reagan having fun with a gold fish in a ball.

Trump asked: What are you doing Ronald?

Reagan: I am playing a game of the greater mind controlling the lesser mind, watch.

He then put his fingers in the fish ball, and started dancing.

The fish in the ball started dancing too.

Trump: Can I try that?

Reagan: Sure, I am going to get us a drink.

Reagan came back with the drinks, and found Trump with his fingers in the fish ball.

The fish were opening and closing their mouths, and so was Trump! rotflmo

Posts: 66750 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I like the way you think.

From prior experience here in Africa it would be highly preferable for her Majesty and her subjects to stay in Britain, anyway. They are more than welcome to visit for a holiday, royal and commoner alike. What an archaic distinction for the 21st century.

Posts: 398 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 November 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
All Royals became pointless in 1776. Perhaps the rest of the world was clueless at that time. But by now? Whatever. 376 Steyr, get a dictionary. Or go to Lambert's Café in south Missouri. Be Well, Packy.

One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
For those posters questioning the parentage of Chelsea Clinton, she looks just like her father: JANET RENO !!

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1381 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
Harry used to be the man of the clan, I mean a real guy.... but evidently his lady must provide something more stimulating than the hunt!

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A thinking person would probably choose Namibia.

Posts: 408 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 01 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robncolorado:
Harry used to be the man of the clan, I mean a real guy.... but evidently his lady must provide something more stimulating than the hunt!

Considering her background she must have gained considerable experience while on set doing her film and photo shoots. Big Grin

Posts: 1868 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok I may be sticking my neck out but I still have hopes for Harry. Yes Chelsea Davy would have been a much better match for him but she did not want to live in the fishbowl either.

I think Harry is on the right track with the demining in SE Angola with the end goal of reopening wildlife corridors to Angola. Also watch for African Parks, which he is President, to take over the Luiana NP. If we could get 50,000 elephants into Angola that would be a huge relief for Botswana. Harry sees this.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The fish were opening and closing their mouths, and so was Trump!

Crickets ....

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2926 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok I may be sticking my neck out but I still have hopes for Harry. Yes Chelsea Davy would have been a much better match for him but she did not want to live in the fishbowl either.

I think Harry is on the right track with the demining in SE Angola with the end goal of reopening wildlife corridors to Angola. Also watch for African Parks, which he is President, to take over the Luiana NP. If we could get 50,000 elephants into Angola that would be a huge relief for Botswana. Harry sees this.

I agree and thanks for posting this. Let's also give Meghan a break and hope that if she does spend some serious time in the real Africa (not the bunny hugging tourist version) that she too will see the light and gradually shift to our view of meaningful and effective conservation. So.....it would be a good idea not to demean or antagonize either of them. We need both of them on our side.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I agree and thanks for posting this. Let's also give Meghan a break and hope that if she does spend some serious time in the real Africa (not the bunny hugging tourist version) that she too will see the light and gradually shift to our view of meaningful and effective conservation. So.....it would be a good idea not to demean or antagonize either of them. We need both of them on our side.

It is not going to happen.

Harry was a hunter - he has been to Africa and have hunted, as I have been made to understand before.

Once this stupid bimbo took over, he has turned into another hypocrite seeking media attention to tell everyone what to do.

He has done nothing but demean himself since meeting her, and she has only one thing in mind.

Self glorification.

We most definitely do NOT need anyone like them to be on our side.

We need genuine, honest people on our side, and these two are not.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed usually cuts to the chase. This time, he really nails it.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sharpsguy:

True, but I have a feeling he doesn’t care for the Trump boys supporting hunting rights.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

True, but I have a feeling he doesn’t care for the Trump boys supporting hunting rights.

I have nothing against his sons hunting.

It is the general dishonesty shown by the whole Trump family that I do not like.

The father will do anything to get more likes on Twitter, and we all know who the twittering idiots support - definitely not hunting.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Then the Crown Prince came into the room and asked if he could try the mind control trick. After all, as a Royal, surely he could exercise dominion over the goldfish?

Trump and Reagan left him to his devices, not wanting to influence the outcome. They came back a short while later to find the goldfish had all been dismembered. The Crown Prince was looking into the bowl muttering "Stupid fish, they dare to disobey".

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2926 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
quote:

I have nothing against his sons hunting.

It is the general dishonesty shown by the whole Trump family that I do not like.

The father will do anything to get more likes on Twitter, and we all know who the twittering idiots support - definitely not hunting.

I was just messing with you!

I still don’t understand twitter itself...

Marcus Cady

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have no idea why anyone gives a rats ass about these royalty, or hat ever they are called. Other than be a member of the lucky sperm club, they have done nothing to deserve their notoriety.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2628 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote