THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Rhino on the loose in a small Montana town!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rhino on the loose in a small Montana town!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted
Well not exactly on the loose, but the new life size photo realistic targets just arrived for the Safari Rifle Challenge World Championships. Here is a sneak peak at just one of them........

I think they are going to be fun!

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now THAT is awesome! I'm going to have to make it out to see this shoot some year.

Posts: 1426 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Break bone!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12537 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
Looks good enough to send to China for a placebo.

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1215 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo