THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Covid-19 my ass..let it be known as ChiCom flu

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Covid-19 my ass..let it be known as ChiCom flu
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
..yes, as others here has branded it. This virus is solely caused by private food markets in China entirely out of control handling what they call bushmeat in Africa..

Now this chinese engineered plague is causing a mealtdown of Our societies...its the 3rd time a malign virus erupt in China...and they have done nada to bring their food markets under resonable control before Corona..

This make me furious...I say FUCK CHINA..

Posts: 3965 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I bet this one was purposely made in a laboratory!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have seen a few different ideas about how this stuff ended up in general population.

This one is pretty interesting -

Coronavirus Bioweapon – How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/

Here is another scenario that is circulating -

China locked in hybrid war with US

https://thesaker.is/china-lock...ar-with-us/#comments

Posts: 1007 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting thoughts... but you are forgetting something.. China is loosing a lot of money, production and trust because of this.. not only now, but also in the long run. Why ? Countries will start producing products for themselves etc and make plans that will make all of us less dependent on China production and goods... this will also substitute partly the oil consumption that China had and move the consumption over to the other countries...

My thoughts ...

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Chile, please. It's the Kung Flu. Conspiracy theory or not, anything is possible from godless communism.

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Norwegian:
Interesting thoughts... but you are forgetting something.. China is loosing a lot of money, production and trust because of this.. not only now, but also in the long run. Why ? Countries will start producing products for themselves etc and make plans that will make all of us less dependent on China production and goods... this will also substitute partly the oil consumption that China had and move the consumption over to the other countries...

My thoughts ...

Morten

Nothing like ruining a good story with the facts, or just some common sense Smiler

Posts: 1067 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
F China + 1

Posts: 1859 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1

quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
F China + 1

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://apple.news/Aw8V6RDMlStOyP97qCECx6A
not sure if this link works

quote:
Originally posted by AB109:
+1

quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
F China + 1

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely, see link below on my post

quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I bet this one was purposely made in a laboratory!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
People have wondered why Italy got hit so early and hard with Covid-19. The answer is simple. About a year ago Italy partnered with China as part of their "New Silk Road" project. China has purchased many businesses in the hardest hit area of Italy and as part of the agreement, over 100,000 Chinese workers have moved to Italy, many from the Wuhan area. Charter flights between China and Italy take these workers back and forth between the countries. The results are obvious --- Italy got infected early by many people with the disease. The Italians were swamped before they even knew what happened.

Initially, the media often referred to Covid-19 as the Wuhan or Chinese virus. No more. Now, any link to China is called "racist". Why? The implications of Covid-19 are profound. With mass migration worldwide something like this was bound to happen. The Left's political agenda worldwide has had open borders as its cornerstone (Brexit was largely due to the Brits' revolting against this.) The reality is hard to swallow. Most migrants come from the poorest of 3rd world countries. We take for granted that our fellow citizens have had basic immunizations and medical care. If I meet you on the street I don't want to worry about catching some disease. With open borders this is a farce. If your country would not permit open air laissez faire unsanitary meat markets such as China has, what does it matter if the borders are open? You may as well allow them in your country. The Italians are paying a terrible price for their open border with China. As for me, go ahead and call me a racist but I want our borders secure.

Posts: 477 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 July 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
It is the bloody CHINK VIRUS! clap

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eny:
quote:
Originally posted by The Norwegian:

My thoughts ...

Morten

Nothing like ruining a good story with the facts, or just some common sense Smiler

Yeah, dammit! I was enjoying the nuthatch conspiracy theories and then some guy with an IQ above 80 goes and spoils it all.

But have you heard what the Chinese are putting in our gunpowder?!!!

Posts: 13228 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnDL:
We take for granted that our fellow citizens have had basic immunizations and medical care. If I meet you on the street I don't want to worry about catching some disease.

I wonder what you stance is on anti-vaxxers.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BushPeter:
quote:
We take for granted that our fellow citizens have had basic immunizations and medical care. If I meet you on the street I don't want to worry about catching some disease.

Anti vaxxers are idiots!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If everyone decided not to be vaccinated we'd still have polio, smallpox, etc..

Posts: 477 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
I'm with BNagel, it's the Kung Flu.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Usually very vocal anti-vaxxers gone strangely very quiet now, wonder how many of them will line up for a jab once we get a Covid-19 vaccine on the market.
There maybe some good come out of the whole thing although at a huge cost globally, people should realise just how medicine has advanced our lifestyle, comfort and longevity. Time we got tough, no medical care provided for anti-vaxxers or any who have not had themselves or children vaccinated against the common diseases and viruses prevalent in our own countries, preferably forced vaccination of all children to break the antivax cycle and the cycle of easily wiped out diseases. Fuck all parents who choose not to vaccinate their kids and I don't give a fuck if the antivax parents die off.

Posts: 3847 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Usually very vocal anti-vaxxers gone strangely very quiet now, wonder how many of them will line up for a jab once we get a Covid-19 vaccine on the market.
There maybe some good come out of the whole thing although at a huge cost globally, people should realise just how medicine has advanced our lifestyle, comfort and longevity. Time we got tough, no medical care provided for anti-vaxxers or any who have not had themselves or children vaccinated against the common diseases and viruses prevalent in our own countries, preferably forced vaccination of all children to break the antivax cycle and the cycle of easily wiped out diseases. Fuck all parents who choose not to vaccinate their kids and I don't give a fuck if the antivax parents die off.

Very strange, how different countries deal with these stupid idiots.

In the West, they refuse to vaccinate their kids, and insist it is THEIR human rights to so, and send them to school, and no one can do anything about it.

Here, the kids are vaccinated free of charge at school.

You refuse to have your kids vaccinated, your kids do not come to school, that is it.

When we were kids, we got all our vaccinations at school, for all sorts of things.

From smallpox to chicken pox, and everything else they deemed we need.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
In the West, they refuse to vaccinate their kids, and insist it is THEIR human rights to so, and send them to school, and no one can do anything about it.

Don’t put me in that category! “They” are idiots! Stupid people who believe everyone else ought to support stupidity. They can keep their kids at home, I don’t want them near my family!

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
It is the bloody CHINK VIRUS! clap

Saeed, were referring to it as the "Chink Bug".

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 363 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
The gross markets are one thing but it was the communist govt that is to blame for not containing it, lying about it and let it spread around the world. It is the ChiCom flu.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
I saw on the news last night that US and British intelligence along with some people that live in Wuhan are saying the death toll could be as much as 15 to 40 times what they reported (2700-ish). One student that tried to speak out has gone missing. They are also finding evidence that the local area officials had seen evidence of the Virus in November.
They allowed free travel in and out of the area while knowing this and silenced those that tried to speak out.

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote