New
Find
Notify
Tools

So who's booked for 2021?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am. Hunting in Lukwati GR in southwestern Tanzania next August. Come hell or high water. Who else is going?

Posts: 9951 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunts rolled over from 2020, bear/wolf in British Columbia, elephant in Namibia, sable/buffalo in Mozambique with Mark Haldane and Buffalo/tuskless with CMS if they can accommodate us.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2723 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Karl,

Figures you would be the first to respond. Sounds like you have an eventful year. Good hunting!

Hope DSC goes forward next February.

Posts: 9951 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
I am. Hunting in Lukwati GR in southwestern Tanzania next August. Come hell or high water. Who else is going?

The Lukwati is a real cool place...lots of luck! tu2

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another roll over, I'm hunting South Africa in 2021 for small cats only.

Hopefully.

Posts: 2581 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
September with Limcroma in RSA for general plains game.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Usual annual safari with Alan Vincent.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66757 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rollover 2020 hunt with CMS in April for tuskless and leopard.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3501 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Annual hunt with Ken and Lynda Morris in Namibia in August. French hunting friend and wife will also be there.

Regards

Posts: 1318 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We were supposed to be at Lake Myvatin Iceland in July, husband was doing the inaugural Volcano marathon. The event got kicked over to 2021. Making a stop along the way to try and lift the Hufassel Stone, should be a doctor visit after getting back to the U.S.

Iceland Air was great in dealing with the cancellation of the trip.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9348 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Our Trip to Scotland was moved to 2021. Time will tell if it goes off.

A friend has his Cape buffalo hunt re schedule for 2021 and was just able to make airline reservations last week.

Both of us are looking forward to moving on.

After the dust settles on the virus, my friend an I are looking at a return trip to Namibia or Zimbabwe for 2022. We are working on a priority of animals to go after. My buddy wants some bird hunting in the mix wherever we decide to go.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1563 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I didn't have anything booked for 2020 but was looking when the Covid hit. I'm sitting on the sidelines until things are more certain regarding airline travel and countries opening their borders to international travel.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2286 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Contemplating going on an early season ele hunt in Zim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36416 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sth
posted Hide Post
Zambia, Luangwa Valley October for buff.

Posts: 54 | Location: Vest coast of Norway | Registered: 22 February 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
Have a trip mid year 2021 for SA, fingers crossed the borders will be open for travel from the US.

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 867 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
July will see us in NWT fishing Great Bear Lake for giant lake trout etc. This has been on my
'have to do list" since I was about 10 years old reading about Great Bear and Great Slave in Outdoor Life.

Late season Zambia on the Luangwa with Johnny duPlooy and who knows what for followed by Mauritius with Ivan Charoux for Rusa stag and marlin. There will be a stop off in Dubai for a few days coming or going dependent on the flight schedule. This was a roll over from 2020 so we are doubly looking forward to it.

Let's all have a great 2021. 2020 was and still is a stinker.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
Simple year for me. Had to do it without airlines. Hunting cow elk in NM; 84 YOA father, 28 YOA son, 71 YOA buddy all hunting while I play camp bartender and photographer.

Posts: 1242 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
I’ll be hunting with Alan Vincent in Tanzania. Left dates up to Alan, either August or October, but he hasn’t confirmed exact dates yet.

Posts: 3833 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Late june 5 feather bird hunt in argentina with river plat outfit. Roll over hunt

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Uganda in March, Botswana in June and Tanzania in October.

Posts: 1782 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Costa Rica in Feb. for sailfish and what ever else bites, Zambia in late June with Johnny duPlooy for buf and hippo on land.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lavaca, you will love Lukwati. A truly wild and game rich area and you'll see huge heards of buffalo, good lion, leopard, and big sable there. I plan to hunt Lukwati again in the near future.

Posts: 1782 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
I am. Daughter's wedding! $$$$$

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3022 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
My brother, father and I are headd on our first safari to Botswana for plains game in May.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ajf55:
My brother, father and I are headed on our first safari to Botswana for plains game in May.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ethiopia in late January for giant forest hog with ERVS...it's approaching quickly!

"The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching". - John Wooden

One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Humani w/Thierry in June for Leopard, Buff and 2+ weeks of fun with good company.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 817 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Botswana

Posts: 3964 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Rare for me, but my glass is half empty on this one. Don't see C19 disappearing as we usher in the New Year. Have NZ scheduled for May 2021, but I am thinking of rolling it.

I hope that I am wrong.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2253 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:

Rare for me, but my glass is half empty on this one. Don't see C19 disappearing as we usher in the New Year. Have NZ scheduled for May 2021, but I am thinking of rolling it.

I hope that I am wrong.

No international hunts for me scheduled for 2021, Wifezilla and I are booked for a Holiday in Spain in April and I'm starting to worry about that.

I wouldn't bet on New Zealand, I've been trying to get there for business since July and don't see them relaxing their border rules for a long while.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the responses. This will be my third trip to Lukwati. It is a wonderful place.
Hope to get down to the lake early and get a hippo for bait.

Lion and a 21 day license, so lot of possibilities, but you're always a slave to the cat when they are on ticket. I learned last time not to try to hunt lion and leopard both at the same time.

Looking forward to having four buffalo on license. Still trying to get a roan out of there. Looking forward to it.

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Maybe Argentina for April.

Re-scheduled buffalo/leopard/elephant with CMS to August 1- 21.

Booked driven Pheasant in Scotland for October.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RickyClark
posted Hide Post
Kyrgyzstan next month, Kazakhstan and the Congo next year

lets make a plan

Posts: 98 | Location: England | Registered: 29 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
Scotland in September 2021 with a fellow AR member and his son. We will be hunting Red stags and Sika stags over three days.

Ireland in November 2021 for more Sika.

Zimbabwe in 2022 with Buzz and crew (CM Safaris) for Buffalo/Plainsgame.

Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
+44 (0) 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Facebook – Mike Taylor Sporting
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 679 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Spain in March for Ronda and SE Ibex but it's looking dim right now. Black bear in Alaska with my son in May (rollover from '20), Botswana in June (rollover from '20), Argentina in September for doves and dorado and Tanzania, Selous this time in October. Busy schedule if it all happens, no thanks to CoVid.

Excited to get a couple on the books for '22 already. Ethiopia for my last spiral horn in March and Poland group hunt with wives for stag, fallow and roe!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7509 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A return to Royal Kafue with my two sons for buffalo, sable and roan was rolled from this past August to next year.

In the meantime, I'm headed with a buddy to Lunga Luswishi next week. Boys are upset but schooling comes first, at least according to my wife.

Richard

Posts: 41 | Location: Memphis, Tennessee | Registered: 19 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:

Just got back from Lukwati. Four buffalo on license. Didn't hunt cats. They had tremendous rain in wet season and we were still trying to burn grass in October. Can't wait to get back.

Posts: 477 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Holy crap. It should be really hot and dry in October. Unbelievable that you were still burning.

John, who did you hunt with?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Mike Angelides. As a matter of fact it was so wet that quite a bit of it wouldn't be burnable this year. It took them two weeks to get the trucks in to open camp in July. The water changed the dynamics. No need for game to move much as water was everywhere. No real problem as I was only after buffalo and there were a lot of them. I told Mike that if this wet season was like the last he would need to bring in boats.

Posts: 477 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
John,

I've hunted the next concession twice and cats on the ticket both times. Always lots of water there. I think that's good, but it has it's own challenges. Lot's of buffalo and easy. Just hunt the river. The plains game can be a bit more dicey as they're spaced out. Especially Roan. Unsuccessful X 2. Probably because I was hunting cats. You become a slave to cats.