THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MODERN MILITARY RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Modern Military Rifles    HM Defense ARs (From the makers of Luxus Rifles)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HM Defense ARs (From the makers of Luxus Rifles)
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of eskimo36
posted
www.hmdefense.com

I just bought an AR from these guys and it is a great billet upper/lower rifle. I bought a SS spiral fluted barreled model with their muzzle brake. It is all done in house in Mt. Orab, Ohio in their shop and the details are taken care of nicely. The even build the hand guards. I have bought several single shot rifles (www.luxusarms.com) from them over the last few years and have come to expect the highest quality. I wasn't disappointed. Give them a look when you get a chance.

"One shot is usually enough..."

Posts: 487 | Location: OK | Registered: 02 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
I looked at them are the SCI show and was also impressed enough to place an order as well.

Am interested to see how it compares with my Colt HB.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4191 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
From what I saw at the SHOT show almost every one is putting together ARs

Posts: 19349 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of eskimo36
posted Hide Post
I agree that there are a lot of parts guys putting guns together but they weren't invited to share space in the Barrett and Accuracy International booth at the SHOT Show like HM was. They also don't have the gun industry credibility that these guys have. My guess is there are 300-400 AR companies right now. I was merely pointing out that this is a good one if you're looking.

"One shot is usually enough..."

Posts: 487 | Location: OK | Registered: 02 February 2003Reply With Quote