New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto State Armory
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have purchased some ammo on their site, but every time I have inquired about parts, guns, etc. my emails get ignored and if I call I get put on hold for over 20 minutes. Is my experience the norm or different from y'all?

"Never, ever, book a hunt with Jeri Booth or Detail Company Adventures"

Posts: 481 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I guess that they feel that since they have low prices then they can let customer service suffer. That only goes so far.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of model7LSS
posted Hide Post
My experience with them has been stellar. When the panic buying starts (and them starting to ship magazines to Cali) they get WAYYYYY behind.

Auburn University BS '09, DVM '17

Posts: 603 | Location: Selma, AL | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I can understand that. I should'nt have said that as I personally have never done business with them. I have done business with some poor businesses that will go unnamed +some excellent ones;starting at the top with Dillon Precision.They make a superior product + their (no B.S.) policy is just that.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of model7LSS
posted Hide Post
I will say, I have ordered probably $2-3k worth of guns, ammo, magazines, parts, etc. All the PSA stuff I have used has been of good quality. I don't think they have the customer service staff capable of dealing with the sheer volume of sales they have, especially when something surrounding AR15s hit the mainstream media. When I did have a problem, (lower parts kit missing a detent spring), the promptly mailed me one. I have had to wait a little while for orders to ship during high volume times. I would wholeheartedly recommend doing business with them.

Auburn University BS '09, DVM '17

Posts: 603 | Location: Selma, AL | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote