Tools

A few AK pics.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sputster:
Is that Magpul furniture?

Indeed. Magpul MOE AK Grip, MOE AKM Handguard and Zhukov S Stock. Very nice. Great feel. Lightweight.

"If a man can't trust himself to carry a loaded rifle out of camp without risk of shooting somebody, then he has no business ever handling a rifle at all and should take up golf or tennis instead." John Taylor

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

Posts: 336 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 29 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fed my M10 Slip2000 after midnight. Now there are two.

"If a man can't trust himself to carry a loaded rifle out of camp without risk of shooting somebody, then he has no business ever handling a rifle at all and should take up golf or tennis instead." John Taylor

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

Posts: 336 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 29 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice stuff gents! Closest thing I can get is the VZ 858.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

one of us
posted Hide Post
I finally got the parts by RS Regulate to mount a Trijicon MRO to my SGL21-61; it works very well with this rifle. That and the Krebs safety are the only mods as of yet.

Posts: 759 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
That's pretty sweet. I've got a 1st gen RS mount that I really like. IMO the gen 2's are even better.

Are you liking the Trijicon?

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Yes, I am impressed with the MRO. The combination of the Trijicon sight and RS mount puts the dot right in front of my eye when using a natural cheek weld. I shot it today at targets between 25 and 90 yards, and even in bright sunshine the red dot was easily visible. Good field of view too.

sputster

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trijicon TA33G-13 on Arsenal SAM7SF.

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice setups. Is that an RS mount on the SAM7F?

sputster

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yessir! RS is the way to go. Took those rifles to Paul Howe's CSAT.

My run at the 100-7 Drill.

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wish I could find another Poly Tech AKS 762 side folder with the red phenolic furniture. I kick myself everyday for selling mine.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wishes come true. Found one.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dutch44:
Wishes come true. Found one.

That's awesome. Pics!!!

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hizzie, actually a Poly 56s. I bought two sets of Poly side-folder furniture (not cheap) and one set is going on my Poly 56s spiker. Found another 56s in about 98% condition and negotiantin a sale. The second set is going on that one. Love Poly Techs.

Pictures will be forth coming. Replacing the wood furniture with tunnion/folding stock and furniture.

one of us
posted Hide Post
WOW ... some nice rigs!

I just have an original 5.56 IMI Galil ARM with its 1:12 twist barrel. Bought it new back in the day.

Only mod is the addition of a magazine well adapter that allows the use of AR mags.

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6361 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lots of AK action.

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two more videos full of AK awesome.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fe...utu.be&v=UXYBlyd86yQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=...xdw&feature=youtu.be

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223