Notify
Tools

I'm a crow
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted
I can't resist shiny, sparkly things, All steel AR 10 in 308:

Is it trashy? Maybe. Is it over the top? Certainly. But I want one anyway.

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11137 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thecanadian
posted Hide Post
looks a little plain to me. I think it needs a healthy dose of Luxus walnut, engraving and don't forget the swarovski scope

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1085 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
I'm having fits finding the right rings to accessorize rotflmo

Posts: 11137 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
needs a 100 round drum mag......turquoise maybe???

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2824 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Turnbull?

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's a Turnbull creation. He had DPMS make a run of all steel uppers and lowers for however many of these he made. The furniture is hydro-dipped steel but you could special order real wood on a delta ring arrangement. 16" barrel with a somewhat extended muzzle break. Weighs 13 pounds Eeker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doug has case-colored Talleys. I imagine he could do Warne Maximas as well.

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
I resisted. Opening the box would have been like waking up Sunday morning with what should have been a pretty girl in bed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you look more like a Magpie from here... sofa

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
If I recall, magpies are little white and a little black. Being a child of the South, I would guess there's truth in that Wink