THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MODERN MILITARY RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Modern Military Rifles    one wonders what the new POTUS will bring
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

one wonders what the new POTUS will bring
 Login/Join

Picture of jeffeosso
posted
I am hopeful that the new POTUS will bring even more innovation and less grief to our shooting sports -

Man, to have silencers as easy to buy as in the UK, and as timely --

more imports and hopefully SBRs without annoyances

and, of course, there is the chance for more civilian autos!

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38459 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Man, to have silencers as easy to buy as in the UK, and as timely --

Take it fro me JO, that most if not all Brits would sooner have YOUR gun laws and its silencer issues than OUR gun laws...

Trust me on that one!

Posts: 6813 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only change I would make in the NFA rules is require approval or denial, on a shall issue basis, is requiring the application to be finalized in 30 days.

If they can do it with NICS, they can do it across the board.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Quickstrike
posted Hide Post
No tax stamps and traveling hassles for SBR's!

Get me a couple of 11.5" uppers from BCM. Now that would re-kindle my interest in small caliber stuff! Wink

Civilian full auto, I'd have to pinch myself to make sure that I'm not dreaming.

Will go broke buying FA HK 416's, AK's, ect..

Sell the house and live off the land, e.g. live in a beat up old trailer and park it at work. Take showers at the local gym. Razzer

Posts: 72 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 05 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
As I recall, the closet Muslim in chief blocked south Korea from being allowed to sell to the American public a boatload of old Garrands. It sure would be nice to have a 2nd shot at that..

Posts: 10127 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wstrnhuntr:
As I recall, the closet Muslim in chief blocked south Korea from being allowed to sell to the American public a boatload of old Garrands. It sure would be nice to have a 2nd shot at that..

I'll second that thought!

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dulltool17:
quote:

I'll second that thought!

Me three... Bring 'em home!!!

Posts: 1138 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 07 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As I recall it was over 300k Garands and >30k M1 carbines.
quote:

Posts: 3666 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote