New
Find
Notify
Tools

dpms 260 is back
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
picked up the dpms 260 today. according to the ticket on it they polished the chamber, throat and crown. Figured if thats all they did, it wouldn't fix the problem. Only thing is they sort of didn't mention the new bolt. must have been some sort of trade secret. find out this weekend it it all came back together or not

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted Hide Post
... Sorry for my ignorance ,, I have been looking at them , ,, Was yours having problems ??

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
all sorts - check my post a bit further down. I'm really curious if they got it fixed or not, just have to wait till the weekend to find out. this time of year when its dark when yu get up and dark when you get home doesn't give much free time during the week, but in your location, you know about that

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote