Find
Notify
Tools

HUGE 4 Day Gun Auction
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Link

They have some fairly (or very) rare guns on offer.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9429 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Even better, bring very fat wallet:
www.jamesdjulia.com

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just finished looking thru all 3 of the giant catalogs they sent me, and I'm priced out of anything that I might want, with the possible exception of a Brownell .375 and I am not going to buy it since I have several .375s already and don't need them.

The cannon collection is waaaay cool. Hard to believe you can still buy so much history even if the purchase price ain't cheap.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Also check out the Amoskeag auction November 22-23. Lots of collectible guns including a large bunch of really nice Pre-64 Model 70 Winchesters, all in superb factory original condition. The hard copy catalog won't be mailed until November 7--I'm not sure about the online catalog.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Amoskeag Auction has many of the classic rifles of Michael Petrov including the Townshend Whelen Wundhammer Custom Springfield.

He was a one of kind and his taste in rifles reflects that.

May he hunt in the hereafter.

Sincerely,
Thomas

Thomas Kennedy

Posts: 122 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 08 November 2009Reply With Quote