THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUN COLLECTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gun Collecting    "The Colt Officer's Matched Conversion" ??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The Colt Officer's Matched Conversion" ??
 Login/Join

posted
I recently aquired a Colt 1911 set. I have not seen one of these before and would like to know any info you might know about these. What I do know is that Colt made less than 350 sets in the 80's. I have check the BlueBook but ther is no listing.

The paper work calls it "The Colt Officer's Matched Conversion".

The kit comes in a black plastic box with one frame and two slides + a different ejector - all three have the same serial number "OMxxx"

The first slide is stamped "OFFICERS MATCH COLT 45 ACP" on one side and "GOLD CUP NATIONAL MATCH" on the other.

The other slide is stamped "OFFICERS MATCH COLT 45 ACP" on one side and "Colt Officers ACP" on the other.

Thanks in advance for your knowledge...
PMD

Posts: 23 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote