Find
Notify
Tools

Firearms auction, like WOW!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
G'Day Fella's

FYI here is some serious American and other history being put up for auction!!! http://jamesdjulia.com/373_shs/

Enjoy
Homer

Lick the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity Just Once and You Will Suck For Life!

Posts: 459 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Last 2 Julia auctions have grossed $19 & $20 million respectively. This one should exceed those.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any quess what old No.5 is going to go for?

Posts: 1284 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any quess what old No.5 is going to go for?

i dunno but i'm going to bump the first bid from $20 to$30 Big Grin

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
This auction is gonna be way out of my league but it will be fun to watch the action in real time by logging on to proxibid.com or invaluable.com.

If I could afford any of the Keith guns, my pick would be Jim Corbett's 450/400.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought about contacting them about my Elmer Keith Shiloh Sharps (SN: EK 100), but they charge like a 17.5% fee to the consignor, and I am not really ready to let go of it yet...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post
It was worth staying up past my bed-time to read all the items in the flyer. WOW!! popcorn

Posts: 8421 | Location: adamstown, pa | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
quote:
Idaho Sharpshooter: I thought about contacting them about my Elmer Keith Shiloh Sharps...but they charge like a 17.5% fee to the consignor
I would try to negotiate no fee to the seller. They do not charge sellers for high dollar items and I think your Sharps would tie in with the other Keith items. I doubt very much if they are charging the Keith family any fees. They will make it back from the buyers.