posted
Yup, genghis.

[ 04-17-2003, 06:33: Message edited by: GoWyo! ]

posted Hide Post
Trolling for assholes.

Yeah, they're still here.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Have you ever heard if it is at too good of a price, it probably is?
A friend of mine has a Luger colection. He has over, I think 50 of them, all different. Just way to much for me to think of. It is way to easy to get burned on anything. Especially if you are not fully aware of everything about that item.

Posts: 428 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 14 September 2002Reply With Quote
<GoWyo!>
posted
How about "Headcase"? Not worth typing any more.

[ 04-17-2003, 06:31: Message edited by: GoWyo! ]

<Hi-Wall>
posted
I like killing cats.

one of us
posted Hide Post
What is everybody commenting on? I can't see anything? Someone explain?

Posts: 638 | Location: O Canada! | Registered: 21 December 2001Reply With Quote
<GoWyo!>
posted
headcase aka genghis bought a luger for 600 bucks, tried fucking the board by trying to sell it for 2400 bucks and I called him on it. He went psycho on a thread about killing feral cats and so everyone teased him so much that he had to change his name. Now he started a thread whinning about how his 1K luger was a refinished POS and it's the dealers fault that he was too ignorant to catch it. I called him genghis and he calls me an asshole, I think you can figure the rest.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
GoWyo, thanks for the tip.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fawk off GHENGIS...... tonight I'll be trollin' for kitties.... he he he. In fact I got me a big ol food stealing orange and white feral last night. Big as hell. 45 Colt put em down though. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1257 | Location: Colusa CA U.S.A. | Registered: 27 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
JR,good choice,I love my .45 colts too! [Wink] I really hate cats. [Mad] Guess someone is going to be reading in the paper about a washington st. gun shop owner being shot/killed with a 8mm mauser [Frown]

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
250 grn XTP's all the way. Hmmmmm it's about time to get ready for tonights foray. I'll report. 10-4 [Big Grin]

Posts: 1257 | Location: Colusa CA U.S.A. | Registered: 27 June 2001Reply With Quote