Find
Notify
Tools

S&W 2nd Model Hand Ejector Target .44 special
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted
At least that is what I think I have. Target sights, 6" barrel, Custom target grips, very good condition. I have not pulled the grips off yet to look under there but everything else is very nice. What are these worth?

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I recently paid $1100.00 for mine + thought it a fair price.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, it would be great if you shared some pics. I'm into classic pieces as well as a lot of others here. Mine I bought from a member here so my pics can be pulled up.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
Would be happy to take some and email them!

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pics. Nice piece!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You should post the pics here on the gun sale site. I don't need (can't afford) another but there are a lot of folks that would be interested in a 2nd model H.E. Doesn't hurt to try. also increases your potential customer base.

One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
I'll take a look at the posting instructions. Thank you Sir!

One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
I guess I don't have a Public Image hosting site. I tried.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT for a nice revolver.

One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
NC,
If you want to post the pictures I sent you, that would be fine to get some folks to take a look. If not, that is OK too.
Fury01

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, I don't have them anymore. I deleted them after I thought you would sell it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
FWIW, if he still has the S+W H.E., it is a good deal.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have owned two for many years and they are my most accurate revolvers I have ever owned to include my Python.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
True, they really made a superior product back then. I still like the S+W's in general (but not that damned safety lock) but the earlier models were classic.