The Accurate Reloading Forums
S&W 2nd Model Hand Ejector Target .44 special

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1221043/m/5761037752

28 February 2020, 03:40
Fury01
S&W 2nd Model Hand Ejector Target .44 special
At least that is what I think I have. Target sights, 6" barrel, Custom target grips, very good condition. I have not pulled the grips off yet to look under there but everything else is very nice. What are these worth?

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789
28 February 2020, 08:23
NormanConquest
I recently paid $1100.00 for mine + thought it a fair price.

Never mistake motion for action.
29 February 2020, 09:51
NormanConquest
Hey, it would be great if you shared some pics. I'm into classic pieces as well as a lot of others here. Mine I bought from a member here so my pics can be pulled up.

01 March 2020, 01:38
Fury01
Would be happy to take some and email them!

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
02 March 2020, 07:55
NormanConquest
Thanks for the pics. Nice piece!

08 March 2020, 11:33
NormanConquest
You should post the pics here on the gun sale site. I don't need (can't afford) another but there are a lot of folks that would be interested in a 2nd model H.E. Doesn't hurt to try. also increases your potential customer base.

10 March 2020, 21:33
Fury01
I'll take a look at the posting instructions. Thank you Sir!

15 March 2020, 02:57
Fury01
I guess I don't have a Public Image hosting site. I tried.

20 March 2020, 08:51
NormanConquest
BTT for a nice revolver.

23 March 2020, 01:08
Fury01
NC,
If you want to post the pictures I sent you, that would be fine to get some folks to take a look. If not, that is OK too.
Fury01

23 March 2020, 08:25
NormanConquest
I'm sorry, I don't have them anymore. I deleted them after I thought you would sell it.

30 June 2020, 09:48
NormanConquest
FWIW, if he still has the S+W H.E., it is a good deal.

01 July 2020, 05:34
Dutch44
I have owned two for many years and they are my most accurate revolvers I have ever owned to include my Python.
01 July 2020, 09:43
NormanConquest
True, they really made a superior product back then. I still like the S+W's in general (but not that damned safety lock) but the earlier models were classic.