New
Find
Notify
Tools

7mm mauser
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My dad has a 7mm mauser that was his grand dads gun. Have any idea what this gun may be worth?

"It is allways better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are stupid than to open it and prove them right."

Posts: 203 | Location: Hays Kansas | Registered: 05 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Need a whole lot more clues to even render a guess. It could be worth sixty bucks or 6K. Give us the particulars (type, model, brand, maker, condition, etc). A couple detailed photos would be very helpful as well.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to do violence on their behalf

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'll try to get some of the info this week, thanks

"It is allways better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are stupid than to open it and prove them right."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I called my dad and he thought it was either a winchester model 40 or 70. HE did look at it, but was out of town so he couldn't go and make sure if it was a model 40 or 70.

one of us
posted Hide Post
There is NO "40". There was a "70". If it is a Winchester Model 70 in 7x57, .....and depending upon condition....it could be worth up to 3000.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote