New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is it worth?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Any help would be appreciated. I have a Glock 17, new in box, two seventeen round mags, cleaning stuff and manual. It is old style, three digit serial number, never been fired and has never even had a round chambered. What is the going rate for something like this. I plan to sell it to finance a big bore or if the value isn't there, it would make a good gift for my father.

Posts: 627 | Location: Niceville, Florida | Registered: 12 April 2001Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I just browsed over to www.auctionarms.com and came up with a SWAG of 400 bucksish, but I may be way off from what the local market is where you are.

My first thought was that the mags may be worth more than the gun but I don't think so, there were a few of them for sale.

Posts: 7757 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Blue Book has it at 100%-$495.

Posts: 65 | Location: SW,Florida,U.S.A | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
<sincity4>
posted
if you live in the united states, the 17 round mags are worth around 70.00 each and 400.00 for the gun would be fair.