Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger Super Blacknawk.......
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bill Adams
posted
I have a "new model", Super Blackhawk 44 mag., I bought it new in 1976. On the barrel it has,"Made in the 200th year of American Liberty". This gun has a little wear, but over all,it is in very good condition.Anyone have an idea what it might be worth? Thanks for replys! BA

Posts: 617 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 22 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cowboy77845
posted Hide Post
"Flatgate" or "Weasle meat gravy" under "vintage rugers" over at therugerforum.com can give you the best answer. If it is not NIB, its probably commands shooter prices. LOL

Posts: 375 | Location: College Station, Tx | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's probably worth a few dollars more but I would not expect too much out of it. An old model blackhawk would worth more. Good luck.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd guess that a ten percent premium over the same thing in a non-"Liberty" new model would be a fair price difference. The Old Model should bring about 25% or more over the New Model. As condition worsens, these prices tend to gravitate together, that is, there's more difference in two mint guns than in two 50% guns.

Posts: 13232 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just recently purchased a Ruger new model blackhawk and it was under $350. Just to give you some idea.

Posts: 2209 | Location: Delaware | Registered: 20 December 2002Reply With Quote