New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stolen collection in UK
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Any time I see something like this happens I cannot sit down, do nothing and just watch the victim coping with his loss, while crooks ripping the benefits of their crimes. So, forgive me for posting this thread here but I expect your understanding of the situation. If you are collector of the similar firearms and items listed, please pay attention on gun auctions and other areas, and make aware other collectors and dealers. We must try to help the gentleman in UK, next time might be one of us.

I suspect that criminals will try to sell or smuggle stolen items in UK and/or rest of Europe. Any shipment of the firearms by air transport is much more difficult than by sea or ground. However, wherever you are, look around for these items.

Websites are:

http://www.gunboards.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=195391 , and items are listed on http://www.stolenguns.blogspot.com/

Any information should be forwarded to:

UK Surrey police on phone number 0845 1252222 (+ UK code) quoting crime ref: B/06/24653, or on email: uksguns@yahoo.co.uk

A reward of £3,000 is waiting.

Thanks to all, Onty.

Posts: 158 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eric
posted Hide Post
My wife and I live in a rural location. We had a break-in about 15 years ago and I lost 11 firearms. Several bolt guns, a pump shotgun, several semi-autos, .50 Hawken and some others.

Never got a one back but installed alarm system, gun safe, etc, etc. Hope this guy fairs better.

Regards,

Eric

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
Benjamin Franklin, July 4 1776
Lost once in the shuffle, member since 2000.

Posts: 199 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: 05 January 2004Reply With Quote