Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for A Decent Model 54 Win
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted
Hey Guys I have had no luck posting in the classifides.
I am looking for a nice unmolested 54 in a .270 for my collection. The condition can vary but I dont want any custom touches.
Iwill even consider a .30-06.
I appreciate any help you can offer.

Don

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3069 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don,
I know where there is a minty 54/220 Swift if it's still there.He had $1200 on it but i'm sure that's negotiable. He's open on Sunday.
Bob's Gun Shop, Alpena,MI, sorry, you'll have to do a Yellow Pages search for the number.

Stepchild

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1326 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Thanks stepchild

I may consider that caliber but I really would like a larger one,but...that is a good caliber a true classic.

Did you notice if it was a varmit contour or a sporter?

Thanks Don

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3069 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Posts: 1640 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Congomike

I did not get your message.

Don

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal30 1906:
Thanks stepchild

I may consider that caliber but I really would like a larger one,but...that is a good caliber a true classic.

Did you notice if it was a varmit contour or a sporter?

Thanks Don

Sporter weight.

Stepchild

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1326 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Joe Young
posted Hide Post
This link will make you salivate! Not bargain basement stuff, just nice 70's and 54's.
http://www.pcfirearms.com/model70.html

Posts: 107 | Location: Lake City, FL | Registered: 15 November 2005Reply With Quote