New
Find
Notify
Tools

BEST DEAL
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Got through a friend of a friend his fathers rifles!

#1 Win. XTR .375 Win. Pristine $150.00.

#2 Marlin M1895 .45-70 Great shape with
1/3/4x5 Marlin scope $125.00.

#3 Ruger #3 .223 cal. Great shape $150.00.

$4 Navy Arms Siamese Mauser with Fagan stock
.45-70 $75.00.

#5 With 110 rd. asst. ammo.

Total outlay of cash-----$500.00

Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler archer

Hip

Posts: 1818 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Don't even think about buying a lottery ticket; you've used up your good luck points for a while!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
Your friend's friend is an idiot...

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Years ago we would do an annual shooting match + the only requirement was to bring a rifle that your father gave you. Too many young people have no concept of the importance of passing along guns with a family heritage.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
Your friend's friend is an idiot...

YEAH----But I'm smart----OK just a little bit! Roll Eyes

Hip

Posts: 1818 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Years ago we would do an annual shooting match + the only requirement was to bring a rifle that your father gave you. Too many young people have no concept of the importance of passing along guns with a family heritage.

I still have my first rifle! My brother and I got it for Christmas when I was 9 yrs. old and he was 11.
It is a Stevens M15 single shot .22 and was purchased by my fathers from Sears for $12.50.

I shot the shit out of that rifle including small game and anything that walked, flew, crawled or swam.

I WAS DEADLY WITH THAT LITTLE RIFLE----NO BRAG---JUST FACT!!! Big Grin Eeker archer

Hip

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hipshoot:
Got through a friend of a friend his fathers rifles!

#1 Win. XTR .375 Win. Pristine $150.00.

#2 Marlin M1895 .45-70 Great shape with
1/3/4x5 Marlin scope $125.00.

#3 Ruger #3 .223 cal. Great shape $150.00.

$4 Navy Arms Siamese Mauser with Fagan stock
.45-70 $75.00.

#5 With 110 rd. asst. ammo.

Total outlay of cash-----$500.00

Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler archer

Hip

I’m amazed that’s even legal in NY.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13137 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey! Gambling is legal! Pot is legal! And so will Prostitution be legal in New York!

Why----because the F^*KIN' Politicians can collect tax money on it! 2020

Hip

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too true!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
But by the same token, folks that REALLY NEED pain medications are hamstrung by the same politicians who are leading an opioid crusade because some people abuse their use. They have a better policy in Belize; everything is open, you can buy what you want at the drug store + if you are so stupid as to kill yourself from drug misuse, no problem, they will bury you at sea. But not with OUR politicians who are protecting us from ourselves to the dismay of a lot of folks in pain.