New
Find
Notify
Tools

Westley Richards .303
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
HI, Would anyone know where I could find some info on a Westley Richards 98 mauser B/A in .303, as far as I can find out it was built around 1927, it has block mounted rear sight with one standing 100,2 folding 200 & 300 and folding tangent 400 to 200, extended mag, it's in realy good condition and I hope to get it at next weeks arms auction, any help with web sites on Westley's or British sporting arms would make my day,,thanks guys..

Posts: 147 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact W-R themselves or register on www.internetgunclub.com and check their historical database.

Mehul Kamdar

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."-- Patrick Henry

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mehul mate, I may will be join that site, it's a bit expensive with the aussie $ at the moment but I went to the forum and there is a lot of like minded people...thanks again..Les

Posts: 147 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote