THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  CHECKERING    Checkerer to re-cut checkering sought...............
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Checkerer to re-cut checkering sought...............
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Looking for someone to re-cut the checkering on a Fajen/Bishop stock, it's a simple point pattern. The
checkering is not worn, just could stand a couple of passes to improve the quality. Can anyone help? Please contact me at: bobtwining@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.

Posts: 187 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you still need it done I can do it I am with the guild and my prices are very reasonable. I would be happy to do it

Posts: 15 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 12 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello,

Thank you very much for responding to my request, if you will contact me via my e-mail: bobtwining@sbcglobal.net I will send you a couple of pics so you can get an idea of what's involved and possibly give me a quote.

Best regards,

Bob

Posts: 187 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here's a before and after of this stock.

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Posts: 761 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 05 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Man! That sure came out nice.

Posts: 2745 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fine improvement!

Zeke

Posts: 1536 | Registered: 27 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post