New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wood
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Will be doing a custom build soon. Currently looking for a stock blank. Thought I would try my luck on here first, before I hit the open market. Please let me know if anyone has something they are wanting to turn loose of. Thanks, guys...

Posts: 602 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What's your budget?

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5500 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I buy some of my wood from Temka Gunstock in turkey. You can find them on face book. generally $400 and up.

Posts: 1068 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sent you pm.

Posts: 1239 | Location: Golden, CO | Registered: 05 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all replies, gentlemen. I have found one that will work. Thank you again!!

Posts: 602 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Turkish is very good, any European by grade works for me as its grown under harsh conditions. Normally I stay away from US wood

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post